Osaka strip club busted for providing prostitution services

prophetomega

Smut Hunter
Apr 17, 2012
juso_music1-e1348541316453.jpg

OSAKA (TR) – Osaka prefectural police on Monday announced the raid of a strip club Juso Music for providing customers with sexual services, reports the Sankei Shimbun (Sep. 24).
Kazuo Saito, 46, the manager of the club, was among 12 employees taken into custody for allowing customers to pay for separate sexual services as dispensed by female dancers in a private room — a violation of the Law Regulating Adult Entertainment Businesses. Saito has reportedly admitted to the allegations.
Juso Music (on Twitter and Facebook) charges 6,000 yen for entry, with 2,000-yen discounts being available to students, seniors, and handicapped patrons. Additional “dance tickets” could be purchased for 1,000 yen. Five tickets allowed customers to enter the private room for a 10-minute period.
Dancers also removed their underpants if a customer purchased a separate 200-yen ticket. Officers slapped nine performers, aged between 22 and 42, with additional charges for violating public decency laws.

http://newsonjapan.com/html/newsdesk/article/98529.php

lactophilia

Nov 18, 2008
For a country, in which every 4th woman works or has worked in the adult industry, which basically is prostitution, call it as you want, Japanese "decency laws" never fail to amuse me :pandalaugh:

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
For a country, in which every 4th woman works or has worked in the adult industry, which basically is prostitution, call it as you want, Japanese "decency laws" never fail to amuse me :pandalaugh:

Just remember if you are going to get paid for having sex make sure it's being filmed. Then it's ok.

TravelingWind

That Bastard
Jun 27, 2012
....It's the world's oldest profession for a reason, Waste of time and money to be a National Cock Blocking League

pchan44

Sep 14, 2007
Sad to see bad things happen to good establishments. I have actually been there. Nice place. I guess they just forgot to pay their bill one month. Once I forgot to pay my power bill and they cut off my electricity. Same kind of thing happening here. The owner probably made the mistake of charging the police for their "donut".:tea:

Uso.. Shinji

Jan 8, 2010
And thus the debate for the legalisation of prostitution continues. Legalise prostitution, they pay tax. They pay tax, Japan's AIDS/HIV problem goes doen because condoms become "tools of the trade" and are covered by both the health scheme and the tax department. That and all of a sudden there wouldn't be such sleazy rank places popping up in the alleyways of Tokyo.

lactophilia

Nov 18, 2008
Pardon, but I doubt that:

Legalise prostitution, they pay tax.

In many countries it is legalized. Trying not to generalize here, but most women who do this, work "private", they don't pay any taxes. To be able to do that might be the main reason. That's no pro or contra towards the issue. Same as for:

They pay tax, Japan's AIDS/HIV problem goes doen because condoms become "tools of the trade" and are covered by both the health scheme and the tax department.

Concoms aren't expensive, if you can pay or earn hundreds or thousands for sex, you can buy a condom for a few bucks. The AIDS rates in countries which allow prostitution aren't declining either. Again, not speaking for or against prostitution, just think that the one isn't accounting for the other.

just my 2 cents

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
i would thought japan would have some brothel somewhere in country. not unheard of brothels in some parts of country to Legalise prostitution and make safe for all party's