O'RLY ? (yes, rly)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mandor

Chaotic Dumb
Dec 10, 2006
Howdy mates,
this is my introdutory thread...hence i need to introduce myself...BUT i refuse >_< ! HA !

...seriously I`m Alex, from the small country of Bulgaria (about which you know NOTHING! because it`s super secret >.>) at first i was planning to just leech as hell from this forum, but then something happened (i got bored) and decided that discussing stuff with some people, about as damaged in the head as me would be cool-ish - so here I be...

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Hi and welcome to the forums.

You're right. I know nothing of Bulgaria, other than the fact that it may or may not exist.
Geography and history was the classes I used to get sleep.

Enjoy!

mandor

Chaotic Dumb
Dec 10, 2006
as did i....until i got bitchslapped back into conciousness by the techer /who is uber pr0/ and got some Fs

and bugaria is...like...um...fuck it if i know - on the bankan penisula or something...
all i know is - it`s in europe, and we`re joining the EU 1 jan 2007

Eggs

Desu! Desu! Desu! Desu!
Dec 7, 2006
Lmao. Well. I agree with Denamic. Although, I slept in English. Until my teacher threw a dictionary at me and called me a hoe... >_>

But yeah, welcome. Posting is always nice. =P You'll grow to love it. ;)

Especially when we get bigger... 2~4 years from now, talking in IRC about all the good times we had in the past... :p