Ooops!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Summer-Time-Fun

Apr 1, 2007
You guys just missed the point. chompy wanted to give some vacation to the staff around Halloween. I think it was successful. :joker:

I think you're right elg

That "storm generator machine" they got in their backyard I think caught a tree root and went out of control on everyone's server.
icon10.gif

Great to see AO ticking again!
icon14.gif

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Why does this site have its own server why not use a hosting company?

And is that why this website is always so slow?

A hosting company comes with red tape.

I do not think chompy is the kind of guy who likes being told what should be, or not be, allowed on his site. I am fairly sure of that actually.

CyberDancer

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Mar 15, 2009
You guys just missed the point. chompy wanted to give some vacation to the staff around Halloween. I think it was successful. :joker:

Then the next vacation should be Christmas, we'll see! :pandalaugh: Thanks chompy :please:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
a Christmas break YIPPEE :gayprance: :cheer:

oh but no downloads :scared:

greenbrain

Support AKIBA-ONLINE
Aug 4, 2008
We support to AKIBA-ONLINE!!!

We are ALL AKIBA MEMBERS Support to AKIBA-ONLINE!!!

Everytime i'm click BANNER when i visit akiba site.

Akiba onle forever!!!

:study:

Xcaliber9999

May 10, 2009
Thanks a lot for all your hard work guys :exhausted:

Glad to see it back safe and sound but yeah A-O need hardware changes to survive in long run

MilkyBoy

Oct 10, 2008
wow.. is that the pic of AO's server?
cool.. :please: it's like spiderman has visited the server room :pandalaugh:

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
I need to stop going out of town for a few days at a time. I left the day AO went down, and was thinking it was going to be a pain to catch up and that I would miss a bunch of stuff. But when I got back I didn't miss anything as the site was down the whole time I was gone. And basically the same thing happened the last time AO was down for a few days, that happened when I was out of town too.

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
I need to stop going out of town for a few days at a time. I left the day AO went down, and was thinking it was going to be a pain to catch up and that I would miss a bunch of stuff. But when I got back I didn't miss anything as the site was down the whole time I was gone. And basically the same thing happened the last time AO was down for a few days, that happened when I was out of town too.

Look Gir633 stop going out of town... it's a pain for the rest of us.:pandalaugh:

uk21
picture.php