One Sweet Sleek & Elegant Mom - all the more takedownable

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

(SOLVED)

There is a relatively new lass in town that made a wonderful impression on me.

From HOT ENTERTAINMENT's Mother with Daughter Right There, Embarrassing and Mustn’t Notice What Mother’s Up To 3 [HNU-061], also starring (thanks largely to Sougouwiki) Saya Fujisaki and Hitomi Honjo.

My lady appears in the last episode; HOT ENTERTAINMENT might have figured they had something special with her, as she was also featured in a compilation of the series, HNU-068.

Take a look (at left); the reason why she produced a Zowie at First Sight is because she carries such an air of dignity with her truckload of attractiveness:

attachment.php

She emanates an air of reserve... sort of like a ... a ... let's say, a Martha Stewart type, a woman who has an aura to keep you at arm's length.

Naturally, this being JAV, she falls to pieces the instant she gets manhandled.

attachment.php

Usually, this series is not all that exciting, as much as I love mother-daughter fare. What usually happens is that the mother-daughter pair gets interviewed, and then they retire to a bedroom in the premises of the interviewers, for some highly peculiar reason. This gives a culprit the chance to sneak into the bedroom and have his way with the mother. The daughter is dead to the world, usually, snoozing away. The end result: another regular sex scene, and often one big snoozeville all around.

What I have described is much in keeping with the title, because exactly as the title promises, the Daughter is Right There; the ensuing sex is potentially Embarrassing and the daughter mustn’t notice what Mother’s Up To.

Yet sometimes they deviate from this gentle formula, and give us a taste of the idea's real potential. The mother is taken right next to the daughter, with the daughter's full knowledge. Now that's embarrassing, and that's what we're talking about. Luckily, the episode with this sexy lady is that rare one going off track. Notice how the daughter is trying to shut the reality of her denuded mother delving into sin out of her mind (meanwhile, look at how our lady now sort of resembles... Greta Garbo!):

attachment.php

Then the action gets transferred to the bedroom, and the lady even allows herself to be handcuffed.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

For further assistance, screen shots 1 and screen shots 2; these Asian Screens screen shots are nicely oversized.

I have got what may be a further clue, although I doubt it will be of much help. Asian Screens has listed a cast for the compilation of what our lady also appeared in, HNU-068:

Mei Aoyama, Sayuri Kuroki, Ryo Godai, Erika Iikura, Reiko Godai, Miina Ichinose, Yuria Aida, et al

Sougouwiki has added two more names for HNU-068:

Reiko Asahina and Hitomi Honjo, also adding a "Total of 14 names." We have nine out of fourteen names.

HNU-068 is a compilation of the three films from the series, HNU-053, HNU-057 and HNU-061. The ladies from the first film, HNU-053, are unknown. We can cross out Yuria Aida, Miina Ichinose, Reiko Asahina and Reiko Godai as they appeared in HNU-057. We can also cross out Hitomi Honjo, from HNU-061. That leaves, unaccounted for:

attachment.php

Mei Aoyama, KAZK-008

attachment.php
attachment.php

Sayuri Kuroki, SPRD-305 & MDYD-535

attachment.php
attachment.php

Ryo Godai, one of the four actresses from MAMA-268; the first actress is probably Michiru Iwashita, and Ruka Otani just might be the third actress... the remaining actress is named Saeko Nijyo, who was hard to get a bead on. Probably Ryo Godai is either the second or fourth one of the above link's screen shots, from which portraits have been pictured above. (I like that fourth one... that is, the second one, above.)

attachment.php
attachment.php

Erika Iikura, SPRD-432 & MDYD-556 (Hooo, I like her.)

So... it appears our lady, whose face does not match any of the above (at least to my eye), is among the five unidentified women.

HNU-061 was released over a year ago, giving our lady time to have appeared in other fare. If so, hopefully there will be recognition.

If you would care to catch her in action, I have small sized links for HNU068: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4, adding up to three-quarters of one gigabyte. The password is javpop.com, and the download speed is absolutely ghastly. Screen shots.

HNU-061: 1.5 GB Fileposts from the archives.

By the way, just for laughs, I had posted a question in Identification Help for this very same series over a year ago; I was lucky to get my question answered that time.

Attachments

• HNU-061 2.jpg
    HNU-061 2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 237
  • HNU-061 1.jpg
    HNU-061 1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 239
  • HNU-061 3.jpg
    HNU-061 3.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 243
  • HNU-061 4.jpg
    HNU-061 4.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 247
  • HNU-061 5.jpg
    HNU-061 5.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 369
  • HNU-061 6.jpg
    HNU-061 6.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 240
  • HNU-061 7.jpg
    HNU-061 7.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 373
  • Mei Aoyama KAZK-008.jpg
    Mei Aoyama KAZK-008.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 240
  • Sayuri Kuroki,MDYD-535.jpg
    Sayuri Kuroki,MDYD-535.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 361
  • Sayuri Kuroki,SPRD-305.jpg
    Sayuri Kuroki,SPRD-305.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 238
  • Erika Likura [SPRD-432].jpg
    Erika Likura [SPRD-432].jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 259
  • Erika Likura [MDYD-556].jpg
    Erika Likura [MDYD-556].jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 250
  • MAMA-268 4.jpg
    MAMA-268 4.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 240
  • MAMA-268 2.jpg
    MAMA-268 2.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012
It's funny cause once I saw the title I'm like, I know who started this thread.

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
Jug,

I think she is Mizue Hanashima sometimes spelt Hanajima. I first saw her in [MSTM-103] Pharmaceutical Lab Rejuvenated Lust Fucking Horny Milf Mature Dark which also has Mari Kikukawa in it but I downloaded it mainly for the title! It ain't bad and she - Mizue - is pretty good in it as the first patient. I then downloaded a couple of others and she is good in them as well. The Source :

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?s=azbbs

Which is good because most of their images seem to come from DMM and on many titles there are download options - beware as some are only premium and are big files but that's fine with me.

Hope it's useful.

Best

Jack

Last edited by a moderator:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
For the resounding chimes of Big Ben, Jack1956 has done it - that is her, Mizue Hanashima!

attachment.php

Mizue Hanashima, from MSTM-103

I figured this puzzle was going to be a stumper, and I was not expecting a solution. I should not have sold the powers of the Master of Matures short... yessir, the older ladies may run, but they simply cannot hide from Jack1956!

Ta very much for your expertise, Jack.

Judging by the more comprehensive look of her output over at DMM, Mizue has mused with a flurry of alluring activity in 2012, the year she got started, but has now tapered off, her latest releases being mainly in the form of compilations.

Attachments

• MSTM-103.jpg
    MSTM-103.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 195
Last edited by a moderator: