1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

One code One thread + Screenshots

Discussion in 'JAV Torrents' started by CoolKevin, Jan 17, 2015.

1. CoolKevin

CoolKevin Nutcase on the loose Staff Member Super Moderator

This and other torrent sections are in a mess,

A "One thread per title" rule will be instituted, That means a re-encode will be posted as a reply to an existing thread, never as a new thread. In other words, every DVD/Bluray/titles code will have one thread, and one thread only.

all posts must have screenshots

all those posts/threads in the graveyard will be looked at and at some point be cleaned moved, and if there is any post there that is useful and needs to be replaced, or deleted , it will be done

This starts as of now, check you own time zones
    Warnings and suspensions will given
    lvwk, cavarrone, shakespeer and 12 others like this.
  2. CoolKevin

1 code 1 thread illuminates mega/multiple coded threads
    kolilaz and ZoneZeed like this.
  3. Electromog

Electromog Akiba Citizen

Too bad you had to do this, it will make finding new posts a lot more work. I only had to check new threads before but now I have to check all old threads with replies too because the reply could just be a thank you post but it could also be a new version of the movie.
    Ceewan and Diannao like this.
  4. M1N0RA

M1N0RA Member

This is a fantastic idea, I fully support this change.
    Ceewan, ZoneZeed and CoolKevin like this.
  5. CoolKevin

yes I know what you mean, I will try to delete the thanks spam as well,
    shakespeer likes this.
  6. Desu

Desu アッチョンブリケ

grrrrrrrreat, thank you!!!
    Ceewan likes this.
  7. Buster3

Buster3 Member

8. torirora

torirora New Member

Idea is very good but consider the Size of the Thread.May be same Name,and Size should be vary
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  9. lesmania

lesmania junior mania

Great idea!!
  10. 201flyer

201flyer Well-Known Member

Maybe I'm not totally understanding what is supposed to be happening here, but so far I see zero evidence that this idea is being enforced or accomplished. If I understand correctly, for example, if someone posts SNIS-XXX, then every other version of this video should go into the same thread. So, it doesn't matter if the first post is HD version, all the other versions (re-encodes) go into the same thread.

It this were followed I think it could help, and that would be a step in a better direction. But, I have to say what really annoys me no end about browsing this site is that old and new releases are completely mixed together. Unless the date of release is clearly stated it is quite hard and time consuming to check this out by going to a different site (like DMM). I would like to propose that the torrents, both censored and uncensored, be divided into 2 sections- old and new. And that every month the previously "new" torrents are moved to the "old" section. It wouldn't effect a search but would make browsing much easier. As a further enhancement, the new section could perhaps have threads devoted to the most popular posters (such as Dioguitar, Nike, etc)

I don't mean to be negative but the current system is just a bloody mess.
  11. lovemove

lovemove New Member

thank you!
  12. RK-IV

RK-IV Well-Known Member

What about torrent pack?
  13. pocs

pocs Multi-Terabytes Collector

Hi Admin,

I would like to get a section dedicated for mega pack for torrent.
    For example. Some people want to post a torrent which contain HUNT-001 - HUNT-020
    and so on. That will be a great place for mega collector which hop in there to grab everything in one go.

Anime section can have a batch section.
    I normally great one series of anime in one go too.
    tiklozto likes this.
  14. CoolKevin

keeping it in a nice simple bundle like this I do not see a problem at the moment, lets hope the stupid ones do not go silly
  15. mrsunshine

mrsunshine New Member

very good thank
  16. McHunter

McHunter Member

CoolKevin could you please check the posts from "00armand00", it seems to me as if he is flooding the forum with doubles and not adding them to existing threads.
    :aghh:
  17. makaroni1

makaroni1 New Member

the greatest idea ever just put multiple reserve posts on top so that torrents will go before all coments
  18. Electromog

Electromog Akiba Citizen

There shouldn't even be any comments unless there's something wrong with the post. If you like a post you can use the "like" button, so there is no need for thank you posts. Especially one member who I won't name but who does dozens of thank you posts every week.
    needs more loli, CoolKevin and offkab like this.
  19. needs more loli

needs more loli Don't underestimate lolis!

I agree. This needs to be a rule or something.
  20. drazerfta

drazerfta Member

What's been going on in this section? Tons of threads are appearing and disappearing.