Old JAV Covers (Good Quality)

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
It's nearly impossible to find good or decent quality versions of certain movies (specially when VHS and DVD still coexisted) in the proper size (800x536).

For instance:

[KTD-089] DEBUT 西野翔

ktd089.jpg

Small size, and noticeably grainy.

[SRXV-101] YOU My Love 北島優

SRXV-101_l.jpg

Proper size image, but still really grainy.

I have tried every site I know (Asianscreens, Sokmil, Tsutaya, Actionjav...) to no avail.
Maybe somebody can suggest a library I haven't checked yet?

Reactions: shawn720s

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
Not nearly comprehensive enough, plus they grab their covers from dmm, which means that plenty of them are gone by now.

Thanks for input though.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
The two I posted are examples of what I'm looking for.

I didn't know about this one, I'll make sure to look into it. Thank you for sharing it.
I meant besides those that we already know you're looking for.

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
There are too many to bother people about finding them all. For instance, every single DVD Max-A and Alice Japan release from Sora Aoi has terrible quality covers. The remaster they did of "Happy Go Lucky!" is the only exception, and that doesn't count since it's a re-release.
That's why a source that I wasn't aware of would be helpful, rather than requesting 1,000 covers from that era.

Who knows, maybe some of those VHS/DVD releases have had their covers erased from existence.

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
I do have the VHS covers in really good quality (back when her movies where still available in sokmil, duga and such), but the rental DVD covers are impossible to find in good quality. That's what I'm looking for.

The images I've found are either too small, have bad pixelation or the lower part of the cover is missing.
I'm really anal about this, I know. Thanks for trying anyway, I'll just have to accept that those covers will never be added to my collection. :(

akiballion

Mar 18, 2018
Cover for "Horny Warrior" (淫獣戦士).

This is a really interesting looking action/fantasy-inspired JAV from the mid 90s that combines CGI with live action scenes, unfortunately it's impossible to find.

284906L.jpg