Of idols (and j-idols) uploads lifespan

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Keade

Feb 3, 2008
Hi,

I have noticed that every time something from <a few sites> is uploaded here (to Filejoker), it does not last more than a few days. One week at most, sometimes not more than 24 hours, then "file not found" and all that crap.
If Filejoker did not have huge waiting times, this would be slightly less of a problem because it would be possible to batch download stuff (checking the site every 3 or 4 days would suffice), but as it is, downloading stuff is *slow*, so long that when other files are downloaded, this file you really wanted is now "file not found".

I am actually surprised people keep using only this host with no reliable mirrors provided. Aren't there alternatives to keep file for longer ? (not a rethorical question, genuine question here)
I take it most filehosts delete files on sight when they are password protected ?

ReiOtaku

Rei Kuromiya Till I Die!
Apr 2, 2015
They are DCMA'd by the respective owners, in the case of Imouto by them or their representatives.

Happens no matter the host. Trust me I have had 54 sets removed witjin 24 hrs of posting them here.

Reactions: CoolKevin

Keade

Feb 3, 2008
Wow okay I had no idea they were so reactive about it, this sucks :(

Thanks for answering.