ODV-338 scat(shit)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
View attachment 178633just a test guysView attachment 178633

it seemed to work, and it was only done as a favour for somebody else it is up to you if you want it

it will not be up for long, it is an mp4, 2.8 GB no cover or screens, and the size is Linux

sorry I forgot to add there is a watermark in the bottom right hand corner (you are warned)

thank you the original poster

Last edited by a moderator:

Fellix2009

Mar 11, 2008
I was looking for DVD also. It's from ohtsuka-f. There's a download available through a "premium" download site also which I can't get. File Size: 2.58 GB Resolution: 852 x 480. I figure that blog that has it is now releasing "watermarked" videos in their uploads also. Hopefully you can fix the links coolkevin.

Here's the cover. If I do happen to get it I'll be posting it here. I've included a contact sheet with image captures from a non watermarked video. I have no idea what a "linux size" is either.

ODV-338
~臭い・音モレ 要注意~ 路上臨時仮設トイレット

attachment.php

Attachments

• ODV-338.jpg
    ODV-338.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 1,263
  • ODV-338-01.jpg
    ODV-338-01.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 1,246

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I was looking for DVD also. It's from ohtsuka-f. There's a download available through a "premium" download site also which I can't get. File Size: 2.58 GB Resolution: 852 x 480. I figure that blog that has it is now releasing "watermarked" videos in their uploads also. Hopefully you can fix the links coolkevin.

Here's the cover. If I do happen to get it I'll be posting it here. I've included a contact sheet with image captures from a non watermarked video. I have no idea what a "linux size" is either.

ODV-338
~臭い・音モレ 要注意~ 路上臨時仮設トイレット

Thank You for the cover and info

that is how I got it through a premium account, it was a favour to him, that is why I added it as a test, I just wanted to know how it works, and how to make torrents, and I never had the full info.

I do not have any editing software, ok easy enough to get it, but I do not have any editing skills, and I am not sure if my pc is up to it

Link does not exist

What is "Linux" size?

I run ubuntu and it is an linux O/S, so file sizes show up slightly different
linux 2.8 GB
windows 2.58 GB

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
what's the premium website's name? Or is it something you can't post here?

it was a premium keep2share link, but I lost it now, it was given to me in IRC

spunkyD

Apr 4, 2010
Hey all, it'd be really cool to get a seed on this. I promise to stay active as a seeder for quite a while after!!

EDIT: Hey, thanks a bunch, I got it just fine! I'll try to return the favor!

Last edited: