obscure schoolgirl r*** video

qazwsx7

Feb 24, 2008
Hey, I'm not sure what the name of this video is, but i've been looking. It has a couple of schoolgirls getting r***ing by 3 guys in a classroom during lunch, and the rest of the class has to keep eating, and pretend they don't see it.

forgive the horrible quality and size of the preview pics, but i took them from the thumbnail on the site i got part of the video from.

I don't know if I can link to the site, and I don't want to get kicked out, so tell me if i can, and i will.

ShinnAsuka

ガンダムSEED Destiny
Jan 7, 2013
I'd probably be able to identify the video and the actress if you provided the link to the site, it's ok to post here

or you can pm me the link

ShinnAsuka

ガンダムSEED Destiny
Jan 7, 2013
Multi-actress movie from Dogma series

JAV Code: DDT-233
Starring: Mayura Hoshitsuki [星月まゆら], Maki Tomoda [友田真希], Yuria Hidaka [日高ゆりあ], Chihiro Hasegawa [長谷川ちひろ] Marin Izumi [泉まりん], Nana Miyaji [宮地奈々], Tsugumi Hoshino [星野つぐみ]

qazwsx7

Feb 24, 2008
hey, thank you very much for getting back to me so fast!
Tried looking for it with the information you gave me and still came up empty. Do you happen to know the name, even in Japanese, or any place i could get it from?

Sorry to ask for more, but i'm still stuck.

qazwsx7

Feb 24, 2008
nevermind, apparently this helps.

TOHJIROセレクション レイプ陵辱ベスト

not sure what it means. here's the cover.

still looking for a place to download it, though.

ShinnAsuka

ガンダムSEED Destiny
Jan 7, 2013
sry I can't find or upload the download links for you.

Technically you can't request dl links in the ID help forum, it would be in the Request and Trade section.
A piece of advice, this is quite an old JAV title from 2009, and it seems to me that it's not so popular either since DMM doesn't have any ratings on it
Therefore, it would be rather difficult to find simply by searching the web. I suggest you make a request in the R&T section.

One other alternative would be to just purchase it from a site such as dmm or go2av, but that is completely up to you

qazwsx7

Feb 24, 2008
Thanks alot! I didn't know about the restrictions.

I'll guess I'll just go ask for it there...or buy it.

I really do appreciate all your help! Been looking for this thing for a while. I would offer to help you find something, but if you needed that, you probably wouldn't have been able to help me...so...thanks!

qazwsx7

Feb 24, 2008
Cool! I appreciate it, but I'm trying to find it all together.

At least I can watch it, now...You know what? Thank you very much.