Obama or McCane...

Buster3

Apr 23, 2008
Obama v. McCane? Dude, you spelled it wrong. It's Obamba!

Anyway, to tie this to Japan, Obama is very popular here, as you might expect. There's also a town with the same name. It means "small beach."

sergeidragunov

Spetsnaz
Sep 18, 2008
I hope Obama wins!

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I'm certainly no mod, but does this thread really belong in 'Japan Discussion'??

techie

SuupaOtaku
Jul 24, 2008
See I wondered that too but Buster3 found some link to Japan (^^)... the whole topic is just not taken seriously by myself at all, and I doubt it should be in here anyway.

..then again I have a hard time taking myself seriously either... gomen m(..)m

Thanks btw Aquamarine... without your blog I wouldn't have known yet that Carlin passed on... :fever:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Fair enough

And you're more than welcome. I did an update this morning about the bastards at YouTube so keep an eye out.

sergeidragunov

Spetsnaz
Sep 18, 2008
yes i agree with you aquamarine. this topic does not belong in this forum.

RickyDicky

Dec 27, 2007
In the global world we live in this topic is completely relevant. Bush administration recently approved a $6.5 billion sale of Patriot anti-missiles systems and Apache attack helicopters to Taiwan...er, Chinese Taipei.

That's huge economic implications - China holds America's purse strings. Not to mention the military angle. Maybe McCain would be interested in pursuing AQ in Indonesia or cleaning up North Korea. Heat things up in the east.

Why does the "Spetznaz" endorse Obama?
Why is aquaman banned?

sergeidragunov

Spetsnaz
Sep 18, 2008
Why does the "Spetznaz" endorse Obama?

Based on my speculations, If Obama wins, then it will be a new start. If McCain wins, then it will just be the same. Bush will be the one behind the curtain.

Give the black people a chance..besides, majority of Americans prefer Obama over McCain. They want change.

As to "Why does the "Spetznaz" endorse Obama?"

Well, The spetznaz doesn't really endorse Obama. It's just me. My views and opinion.

Why is aquaman banned?
Lol! I think that is just his avatar.