ニューハーフ Newhalf Thread

asx516

Oct 30, 2008
I would like to get the newer videos but you need a premium account for them. I'm willing to pay for one, but I live in the USA and apparently all payment methods are blocked. I tried everything.........

tslvr170

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
I would like to get the newer videos but you need a premium account for them. I'm willing to pay for one, but I live in the USA and apparently all payment methods are blocked. I tried everything.........

Doesn't the SMS method work? I have a similar problem now because I can't top up with P4yp4l :-(

asx516

Oct 30, 2008
Doesn't the SMS method work? I have a similar problem now because I can't top up with P4yp4l :-(

It doesn't work for me. I can only call, and the number does not work. I may be wrong, but it also looks like oron cut ties with p4yp4l too.

joux21

Mar 14, 2010
I'm a regular visitor in this thread and I noticed something.. the number of pages keep decreasing from 111 pages to 97 pages.. why are they disappearing?
:joker:

tslvr170

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
I'm a regular visitor in this thread and I noticed something.. the number of pages keep decreasing from 111 pages to 97 pages.. why are they disappearing?
:joker:

I had a lot of "added filesonic links" posts, and similar. I removed them to have a cleanup up. My posts about adding/confirming HF links were all replaced by one when I got to the end.