ニューハーフ Newhalf Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ranis

Nov 15, 2012
Why pure videos of transsexuals with men? Where can I find a page that is dedicated (a little more) to uploading videos of transsexuals with girls (NEW videos)? In another post I asked about "trans and girl movies", and a guy who didn't read or doesn't give a damn sent me to a Transsexual-only page (but that doesn't specify) and as always only more "transsexual with man" appears, in instead of "TRANSEXUALS AND GIRLS". My question is clear and capitalized multiple times so they don't answer or answer right. Look at the capture of what's new this month and there are 12 new videos of "Trans vs Men". They do not get fed up with the same category and in quantities. I ask for a page that is dedicated to uploading videos of "TRANSSEXUALS AND GIRLS" (NEW) at least one a month, because here it can take up to 2 months for them to upload a single video and by the way miserable. The only place I can find shemales vs Girls is in the "Futanari and Girl" category on the manga pages.

View attachment 3237961
my friend here is just a forum local users are not directors and producers on the forum and there is no separate genre of trance and girls, on adult sites usually in the lesbian section. Relax, I also do not perceive the trance genre and the man. But these are the realities, so they believe that it is not so popular.

Yamamoto-numero-1

Apr 19, 2021
my friend here is just a forum local users are not directors and producers on the forum and there is no separate genre of trance and girls, on adult sites usually in the lesbian section. Relax, I also do not perceive the trance genre and the man. But these are the realities, so they believe that it is not so popular.
I use a translator, I don't speak English, (in case you don't understand). Thank you for your answer and this is how it should be answered. You should be a moderator. Well, unfortunately, as you say, it seems not to be so popular, but if you look at the many strange categories, we will find types of people who bathe in shit, vomit in their faces, types of people who eat their shit or vomit etc, things so repulsive :muntah: that what I say about trans vs girls is it something from another world? If all those tags I put are "popular", people are already sick :pusing:

Reactions: tliu223

fgxzy776

Jul 29, 2022

Can someone id this?
BOKD-223 蒼井あお

Nov 12, 2015
Help please . This yuuyu title, adgd016. Can anybody point me in the right direction. All the title in this series is so hard to find. I'm on yuuyu fever right now, she so damn cute

Attachments

• jacket_240.jpg
    jacket_240.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 247

hitomilover123

Aug 2, 2023
SAL-213 100% Real Transsexual: Everything About Miran. The Carnal Instincts Of A Tanned Babe Unleashed - 15 Scenes, 17 Fucks, Plus Incredible Money Shocks - Eight Hour Best Collection
SAL-213 まるごと100%ニューハーフ美蘭のすべて。黒GAL本能全開15シーン17エロカラミ極上多射精8時間ベスト
filejoker files don’t work
PLS repost files
THX

Sombrero

Akiba Lover
Dec 24, 2009

Preview:

Movie ID: CEMD-051
Full Title: Yui Hatano And Ayaka Mochizuki Are Sluts! (NH Version) With Serina Tachibana Two Horny Actresses Who Have Made Many Men Cum Blame NH Until Sperm Withers!
Release Date: 2021-08-25
Actress(es): Tachibana Serina, Hatano Yui, Mochizuki Ayaka
Maker: Serebu No Tomo
Label: Serebu No Tomo
Movie Genre(s): Transsexual, 3P, 4P, Big Tits, Slut, Handjob, Other Fetish, Mistress

Video info
Duration: 3h 14min 59s
File Size: 8.04 GB
Format: Mp4
Video Quality: Full HD 1080p

Download / Watch ONLINE:

CEMD-051.mp4

khanhav

Akiba Citizen
Jul 18, 2017
ARAN-071 Pleasure Fire Daruma Female Fallen Club Madness Climax Man's Daughter Gakuburu Torture Is The Art Of Complete Feminization Eros Intoxicating
aran071pl.jpgARAN-071.1080p_s.jpg
ID: ARAN-071
Release Date: 2023-09-05
Length: 108 min(s)
Director: ----
Maker: Baby Entertainment
Label: Shirouto Musume Kyousou-kyoku
Cast: Shusui Zeru
Has Watermark
FHD MP4 4.52GB

ARAN-071.1080p.mp4 (4.5 GB)

Last edited:
Reactions: tliu223 and rawtape

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Why pure videos of transsexuals with men? Where can I find a page that is dedicated (a little more) to uploading videos of transsexuals with girls (NEW videos)?

U&K still release the occasional cis/trans title on the AUKS label (which is mostly pure cis-lesbian work by director Silvia Takaguchi). The most recent I'm aware of is AUKS-148:

auks148pl.jpg

Others would include AUKG-100 and AUKS-004, 008, 009, 015, 017, 033, 061 and 096. Should be plenty available on JAVlibrary, MaxJAV, SexTB, JavGuru etc or via torrent.