ニューハーフ Newhalf Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

suriken04

Jan 7, 2023
QUD-009 - INCEST - Mother and Son, Mother-in-Law Is a Newhalf

View attachment 3140073

View attachment 3140074

Release Date:2007-03-10
Length:70 min(s)
Cast:Mai Nanase
Resolution:854 x 480
Format:mp4
Size:1.17 GB
Keep2ShareQUD-009
RapidgatorQUD-009
You are the man! Thank you very much.

Just suggestions, I think if you have a lot older newhalf between 2005 upto 2015 you can create a list and re-upload. I try a lot tsdeliver links, unfortunately all dead.

BTW thank you again for re-upload this. Hope in the future I can asked you again if I found older newhalf deadlinks.

spankerboy1234

Nov 6, 2022
Last edited:
Reactions: tliu223

spankerboy1234

Nov 6, 2022

spankerboy1234

Nov 6, 2022

BigDog#1

Dec 21, 2011
can't download,sorry. :(

can you upload in keep2share?
Okay, here it is: APDS-060 (Keep2Share)

But please understand Keep2Share has recently imposed a 50GB storage limit on my lifetime premium account. I had to establish a new free account to get more storage, but that maxed out at 25GB. I've now set up a second free account to upload the file you want, but that will eventually max out too.

Just so you know, Rapidgator gives me 1TB of storage for each month I subscribe to their service (currently 12TB for a one-year subscription), so storage availability is not an issue with that file host.

spankerboy1234

Nov 6, 2022
Okay, here it is: APDS-060 (Keep2Share)

But please understand Keep2Share has recently imposed a 50GB storage limit on my lifetime premium account. I had to establish a new free account to get more storage, but that maxed out at 25GB. I've now set up a second free account to upload the file you want, but that will eventually max out too.

Just so you know, Rapidgator gives me 1TB of storage for each month I subscribe to their service (currently 12TB for a one-year subscription), so storage availability is not an issue with that file host.
sorry Brother im also trying to download the Rapidgator but it can't download it and it says it needs a premium to purchase it,and i don't have credit card. sorry but thanks for the upload anyways.

BigDog#1

Dec 21, 2011
sorry Brother im also trying to download the Rapidgator but it can't download it and it says it needs a premium to purchase it,and i don't have credit card. sorry but thanks for the upload anyways.
No worries... I'm trying to help but wanted to let you know why I didn't use Keep2Share the first time around.

spankerboy1234

Nov 6, 2022
No worries... I'm trying to help but wanted to let you know why I didn't use Keep2Share the first time around.
ok! i see! but please make it free,if you want to use Rapidgatore than Keep2share! because when im downloading a videos,pictures,or files that i want,i often used keep2share,tezfiles or fileboom when im downloading and it can resume downloads. I also use Rapidgator, only rarely, when there is a free one and there is no Keep2share link, but the problem on Rapidgatore has no Resume Download thanks anyways.