Nyu - Newhalf Club - Symphony Blowbang Vol. 4 *25 March 2011*

louai

Aug 29, 2009
Hi Calistan,
i just purchased a premium account on FileSonic specifically to download your posts.
but.....:puzzled:
how the heck can i download it?
with HOTFILE or ORON, it was super easy and friendly with FDM (free download manager)
but with FileSoinc, i tried all the download manager out on the net:study:, not any i can find is capable of downloading it,...it only through the browser, which is super slow:scared:.

please tell me if you know of a way.
thanks.

davidyang

Aug 9, 2008
dl manager rec

Hi Louai,

You need to use Jdownloader. You can pretty easily find it online.

Once you get it installed you’ll see a tab at the top of its screen reading ‘premium.’ Click on that and you’ll get a list of all the online file sharing services. Pick Filesonic, and put your username and password in.

Also within the ‘premium’ menu you’ll see the option to ‘enable premium’; check that.

Then go to Calistan’s great links (thanks, Cali) and copy them; Jdownloader will monitor the clipboard and pick up those links.

Then (in the ‘linkgrabber’ tab of the program) it will check on Filesonic if the link is valid, and will give a green-tick check mark if it is. Then you select the option ‘continue with all’ and the file should download.

JDownloader is a pretty advanced program so it takes a bit of study to get used to working it. But it’s well worth it.