Nyaa Torrents gone

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Ughh... and my beloved Thz.la has started to disappoint... They are missing more and more of the big prestigious releases. Seems hiding from the authority has costed them exposure and perhaps income??

Meanwhile, maybe nyaa.si is getting solid footing? Other posters suggested nyaapansu. But I have a bad feeling about this. Seems authority is getting the upper hand, as soon as any sites or channels become stable and reliable (lots of torrents, comprehensive coverage of new releases) the authority can find ways to shut them down or at least make life very difficult for them.

Reactions: LoliKing25

LoliKing25

Jan 9, 2017
Nyaa.si is where most people seem to have gone. I use it just fine. Beware scam torrent sites that add malicious files into batches of torrents. Just download everything you can, and save it for when you can no longer access that content on the web. 41TB and counting for me!

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
@LoliKing25

Goddamn, where are you saving such a mass of files?

I'm looking at getting another external but it wouldn't even begin to bring me to that much capacity...and I already have 5.

I looked into unlimited clouds, but those seemed iffy, from what I understand they can just take any pirated content from you without warning.

LoliKing25

Jan 9, 2017
@LoliKing25

Goddamn, where are you saving such a mass of files?

I'm looking at getting another external but it wouldn't even begin to bring me to that much capacity...and I already have 5.

I looked into unlimited clouds, but those seemed iffy, from what I understand they can just take any pirated content from you without warning.
On 11 (used to be 12, but traded 2 for 1) externals. FUCK THE CLOUD. Also, they actually CAN take as much pirated content from you as they want. They can also sue you

LoliKing25

Jan 9, 2017
Update on this. I have 18 drives (drives 3-20), with about 11TB left out of 75TB. No backups sadly.

As to the biggest site... I am not aware of that, but nyaa.si has tons of great content on there, and is where most people upload to.

crunchor

Oct 7, 2012
Update on this. I have 18 drives (drives 3-20), with about 11TB left out of 75TB. No backups sadly.

As to the biggest site... I am not aware of that, but nyaa.si has tons of great content on there, and is where most people upload to.

Did you have any Harddisk fail?

crunchor

Oct 7, 2012

Look like most of the torrents in nyaa.si are animations, not adult stuff

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Is Kukudas down or just me?

Seems both it and the newer sukebei are down, did they get both of my go to sites? :eek:

ra5whore

Mar 6, 2014
Dam the links on the javbus are gone too. The file hoster glory days are long gone too just a bunch of premium rapidgator/filejoker/uploaded money junkies everywhere.

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
Dam the links on the javbus are gone too. The file hoster glory days are long gone too just a bunch of premium rapidgator/filejoker/uploaded money junkies everywhere.

ALL THAT WAS GOOD IS QUICKLY DISAPPEARING....GET STUFF NOW BEFORE IT GOES ALL TO CRAP