NTR that ends up in Threesome (FFM), or more ?

giga-ganon

Dec 11, 2011
Hello, i'm looking for NTR JAV where it ends up in threesome (one guy and two girls, or more girls)

like for exemple NGOD-028 Where a man and his wife goes on a trip with his sister and her husband! The sister's husband has NTR sex with the main guy's wife, and then he has a threesome with his wife and the other guy wife, while the poor main guy watching all alone

ngod00028pl.jpg

There's alos ONER-018, where a guy is having sex with his best friend's girlfriend and his little sister while the poor guy sleeps!

118oner00018pl.jpg

I could also include DVDES-838, where a guy is having sex with a wife and her two daughters while the husband sleeps

1dvdes00838pl.jpg

It could also be a story of a Swapping/swinging gone wrong, where one of the girl isn't satisfied and goes with the other guy, ending up in a threesome!

Unfortunately, it seems these kind of stories are pretty rare in the JAV format, while we find a lot of them in doujins! Any idea where i could find more JAV like that? Don't bother with the ones where a shy boy is getting sex with an harem of married women (like a lot of HUNTA or SW), it's not really the same IMO

Thanks!

Last edited:

periph

Sep 28, 2012
I've always wondered why, in the very common, "hot older sister seduces younger sister's boyfriend" genre, when the younger sister catches them in the end, it doesn't end in a threesome? I also wish they would get a hot woman for the older sister and a cute girl for the younger sister, that would be great. They usually get a plain or ugly girl for the younger sister. If they would do the guy being seduced by the dilemma between hot and cute, then ending up having it both ways in the end, that would be so great.

giga-ganon

Dec 11, 2011
I've always wondered why, in the very common, "hot older sister seduces younger sister's boyfriend" genre, when the younger sister catches them in the end, it doesn't end in a threesome? I also wish they would get a hot woman for the older sister and a cute girl for the younger sister, that would be great. They usually get a plain or ugly girl for the younger sister. If they would do the guy being seduced by the dilemma between hot and cute, then ending up having it both ways in the end, that would be so great.

But there is!

http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movie...ize=30/price=all/sort=new/type=series/page=1/

all of these end up in threesome!

there's also SW-226 where the guy is cheating with his girlfriend's best friend, and when she find out, she join for a threesome

1sw00226pl.jpg

But what i'm looking for right now is not that unfortunately, but glad i was able to help you

Last edited:

DivinityBeyond

Aug 22, 2016
like for exemple NGOD-040 Where a man and his wife goes on a trip with his sister and her husband! The sister's husband has NTR sex with the main guy's wife, and then he has a threesome with his wife and the other guy wife, while the poor main guy watching all alone

ngod00028pl.jpg
Your first picture is clearly NGOD-028, not NGOD-040.

giga-ganon

Dec 11, 2011
Your first picture is clearly NGOD-028, not NGOD-040.
yeah i corrected it, thanks, don't know why i wrote ngod-40

its just wrong kind of searching i guess.
before dmm,co. block me , i use their search engine alot
there is so much information that dmm give on their website
if the movies have series , so many actress do it or more than 1 moives , they will show it all

I already searched a lot, and there's really not a lot of them! The NGOD-028 one is an exception in the serie, so you don't find other ones except basic NTR! but if you find any, it would be cool to share

giga-ganon

Dec 11, 2011
This thread is pretty much dead, but just to say i found some new ones like this :

FSET-397

1fset00397pl.jpg

SW-162

1sw00162pl.jpg

Last edited:

giga-ganon

Dec 11, 2011
and here's an other one i just found :

It begins as two couple swapping, but in the end, both wives prefere the other man cock and it turns into a threesome while the other husband has to watch

AVOP-365

avop00365pl.jpg