NSPS-704 Uncensored Version?

branbran726

Nov 5, 2021
Here are some sites where you can see what uncensored works she has appeared in, under various aliases:
Betsumei Search | Henkan-kun | Erozuki | Sougouwiki

Not much information in English, but Betsumei Search in particular is pretty comprehensive, and lists serial numbers which you can then copy/paste to search here or elsewhere. She did plenty of uncensored things; maybe something there is to your liking?

As for the specific work you referenced, NSPS-704 is a compilation of five of her previous works:
NSPS-208
NSPS-220
NSPS-225
NSPS-251
NSPS-276

If you're going to go through the trouble of getting something de-censored, I recommend looking at other things that have been de-censored to get an idea of exactly what you're paying for (visual artifacts, watermarks, re-encoded and therefore reduced quality). If you still want to go through with that, maybe consider getting the individual source works processed so you don't miss out on cut content?

Also check here and here; in addition to normal mosaic products and actually uncensored products, that particular pirate site sells works listed as "馬賽克破壞版" or "de-censored"; maybe someone has already processed a product that fits your kink. If nothing else, you can use that site as a reference for what de-censored works are out there. (This site is more expensive, but has a better selection of her normal censored works.)
JP-81707.jpg

Last edited:

Footfreakflip

May 18, 2022
You can try this:
Still Risa Murakami Movie Uncensored Leaked
nothing happens when I click to download. is this file safe?

branbran726

Nov 5, 2021
nothing happens when I click to download. is this file safe?
You need a piece of software called a Bit Torrent client. Some examples are µTorrent, qBittorrent, Bitcomet, or Folx.

.torrent files and magnet links are like instructions for the BT Client, telling it how to acquire the file for you.

galactus

Mar 20, 2007
Javplayer is simple. You can get a preview of how it works on the file by dragging and dropping the file you want to convert into it. If you want to actually convert it, just follow the simple prompts when you hit convert or process. I can't recall the exact process because I am busy eating planets (lunch) right now.

If you want to see if it has a virus or two, on Windows 10 or 11, you can right click on the file and have Windows Defender check it out. That's what I did. Though you should probably have a Virtual Machine, or some other precaution in place, just in case. That's what I should do.

Reactions: Footfreakflip

galactus

Mar 20, 2007
Hey guys!

I'm a newbie here! Hoping to make friends and share some files even though I don't have much (yet).

A very big fan of Risa Murakami (Sarina Takeuchi) - it's sad for me that she has retired. I love her NSPS-704 film and I was wondering if anyone can hook me up with the uncensored version. I saw a post and tried to download but the link said the file no longer exist or may have been removed. Is there anyone that can kindly share the uncensored version to me please?

Thank you in advance!
She is Top 10 beauty IMO. Glad to see another very big fan of hers. Enjoy! Maybe I will look into having Javplayer decensor a few of her vids for us.

Reactions: Footfreakflip

Footfreakflip

May 18, 2022
She is Top 10 beauty IMO. Glad to see another very big fan of hers. Enjoy! Maybe I will look into having Javplayer decensor a few of her vids for us.
Thank you so much! Enjoy eating planets! and yes! she's my #1! in case you get to decensor her videos let me know! I'll even pay you for it! thanks again!!!!