残響のテロル Terror in Resonance [DUAL-AUDIO] [1080p] [x265]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
It is so rare that I find myself agreeing with other anime critics that I was tempted to watch this aime again but once was enough to know how I felt. I concur, this anime starts off strong and fades into a confusing ending. The music is excellent, (by Yoko Kanno), the graphics excellent, and I won't even fault the director, (who is the esteemed Shinichirō Watanabe), but you can only do so much with the story you are given. I even have a few personal issues with the storyline but even putting that aside in order to remain objective this anime is only just around average (a little less or a little more according to personal taste). I won't fault the encoder either, this is a nice rip. I watched it and I didn't hate it nor did it bore me so I will share it here in case any are interested.

11866445_f1024.jpg
Plot Summary: One summer day, a terrorist attack strikes Tokyo. The perpetrators are two boys who call themselves "Sphinx." The attack was just the beginning of the grandiose game they are playing that will envelop all of Japan.

0a1a53c9.jpg
Source: Blu-Ray / [USS] (16.78 GB)

blank.gif

File Container: MKV
Video Format: h.265/HEVC [8-bit]
Video Resolution: 1920x1080

Audio Type:

Track 1: English 5.1 Surround
Track 2: Japanese Stereo

Audio Format: AAC-LC

Subtitle Language: English
Subtitle Format: ASS