Not had this one before

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
Thought I should mention it as it's never happened to me before...

"PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 01BC16F5"

:puzzled:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
happened once to me too, I think it was yesterday.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
Had this one for 45min today

PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 7C82A36D

CL™©®

"Sucker for Seifuku"
May 21, 2007
I had this happen while viewing an attachment.
The file seem to be corrupt so I reloaded it but this message just showed up instead.

jupiter999

loves Tada Mizuho only...
Apr 2, 2008
I still had not encounter such problem yet...
But the forum is getting slow for me...

fr0stbyte

Former Staff
Apr 8, 2008
I'm getting the "Service Unavailable" every once in a while.. Sometimes the web pages would just load a black page. I've never encountered the one handyman had.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I'm getting the "Service Unavailable" every once in a while.. Sometimes the web pages would just load a black page. I've never encountered the one handyman had.

same here

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008
uhm ..... never had the php error here, but anyway, half of the times the forum is really slow or blocked .....

sometimes, with db error (but more in the past than now), sometimes with "service unavailable", and sometimes it just stay 2 minutes trying to load the page, then give me only a blank page, with the correct url in the url bar, but no contents, only the white page .....

this happens saltuarily, time by time (now too) ..... sometimes after a pair of refreshes, i get the page, some other times it go for hours too ...... probably server overloaded ?

Axandra

Jul 7, 2008
Been noticing the same in the last couple of weeks or so, more often in the past few days... Service unavailable & Database Error messages quite a lot. Is everything alright down there in the basement? ;)