Nodame Cantabile

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Eggs

Desu! Desu! Desu! Desu!
Dec 7, 2006
Have any of you guys seen it? The drama, I mean.

I just finished watching it, and damn was it fantastic. :love:

What do you guys think of it? =o Gonna watch the anime too?

Oh, and one more thing... If you've watched the last episode, in the end they said "See you all in Nodame Cantabile II!" or something close to that...

Is there really going to be a second season type thing? :moe:

Maximus_Ahriman

glasses...
Dec 23, 2006
I read some of the manga and just watched the first episode of the anime. The best thing about the anime is that we could hear the music now and the studio that made it is the same as the one that made Honey and Clover (I think). The oppening and closing are great too. I might watch the drama later. Do English subs of it exist?

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
C1anime have excellent choice in anime to sub. This was no exception. I eagerly look forward to the next episodes. It looks good, sounds great and the characters are lively.

I also have a thing for messy but cute girls :p

Maximus_Ahriman

glasses...
Dec 23, 2006
Yep. English subs do exist. :) I could help you get them later if you decide to watch the drama. It's fantastic. ^^

Yes that would be nice I cleared up some memory just for this. I only found the first two episodes subbed in d-addicts. So... where can I find the rest ?:payup:

ghost333

the shy guy
Jan 13, 2007
the drama was good the manga is better the anime/???? dunno

well i love clasicx music :)
btw 16gb????
omg i tought it was less......

ghost333

the shy guy
Jan 13, 2007
well i do remeber the 1st episode was 1.5 g
but others was about 700
\dunno i think u are right
i will investigate my loli-hentai uhmmmmm..
i wanted to say anime-drama list

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Just finished watching episode 10 of the anime version and its been great so far. I really enjoyed listening to the Gershwin piece at the end of the ep and I'm looking forward to seeing Chiaki's performance in the next ep.

nosihc

May 12, 2007
[TV-Japan] Nodame Cantabile in Europe - 1st Night - (Drama SP) [1280x720 h264 Main-Profile lv4.1].mp4.bc!

???still downloading,i'm not sure but this seems to be the thing that you are talking about...

Seeboll

Sep 17, 2007
I really enjoyed the anime and the drama was also very good and not over the top.
You really have to hand it to Ueno Juri, I think she really nails the character.

Like chison is saying, a two part drama special came out around new year.
I guess we will have to wait and se if there is more to "Nodame Cantabile II" than that.

I usually get my torrents from the great site D-Addicts:
http://d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php?search=nodame&type=&sub=View+all&sort=

There are also some extra nodame stuff that came out, Behind the scenes and such.

Skyraida

Is Eating Your Internets
Mar 27, 2008
Whoa the anime for it is out? lol i didn't know, i've watched the Drama and it was brilliant. the actress that plays Nodame is soo cute :'). Along with the Drama i think i learned alot more concerning classical music than before.

pikokola

Jun 23, 2008
The first session of the anime only lasted until nodame was lost the championship, back to her home town and chiaki going there getting her back. (It's not spoiler I think, since it's already out years ago.)

The second season (Paris Chapter) will be aired next october (17 october if I'm not mistaken). I hope the second season will be better, since in 1st season, when it show some character playing an instrument, I think, I almost watch an image with bgm, no movement at all...

pikokola

Jun 23, 2008
The first session of the anime only lasted until nodame was lost the championship, back to her home town and chiaki going there getting her back. (It's not spoiler I think, since it's already out years ago.)

The second season (Paris Chapter) will be aired next october (17 october if I'm not mistaken). I hope the second season will be better, since in 1st season, when it show some character playing an instrument, I think, I almost watch an image with bgm, no movement at all...

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
Even if they're not up for the drama, as I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't be, the anime is pretty great also. Sure you can complain about the animation being repeated almost as much as a gundam (although no anime can beat gundams in how often they recycle scenes) along with being still images of the band sometimes, but does that really matter?

I mean, if you really think that kills the anime, then you're kind of missing the entire point of it aren't you? I'm almost kind of glad they didn't focus on the visuals above everything else.

shinta

♡♡♡♡
Dec 15, 2006
i watched the drama first and really enjoyed that, so i was very excited when the anime came out, but maybe i expected too much. anyway, i really enjoyed seeing classical music in an anime, even if they did over-romanticize it at times. i've played more than half of the stuff chiaki plays in the anime, so it was kinda neat seeing an animated character go through all that.