No sex - bizzarre movies

Verginello

Jan 23, 2011
I recently watched [RCT-609] 第1回天下一乳首武闘会

1rct00609pl.jpg

We know Rocket for his not ordinary movies. And it gives me a lot of fun.
Here a bunch of girls have to compete using their nipples in activities such as lifting small weight or game like the shot put. Fascinating.

Could you recommend movies of this kind? No (much) sex, only weirdness (a marathon, games, do a job naked, a race .. whatever :whistle:)

Jul 10, 2013
i'm actually looking for JAV with game themes, as in the girls play a game and if they fail at a certain requirement they would have to do a forfeit like for example, give a handjob or blowjob.

I know SOD, ATOM and HUNTER have videos along these lines but would be sweeter if there is one that doesn't include sex. Maybe almost impossible but i'd really prefer if there are way more blowjob, handjob and paizuri scenes and just lesser intercourse scenes. In particular, i like blowjob scenes with girls blowing till the guy explodes in her mouth.

Verginello

Jan 23, 2011
A blowjob contest would be nice! Or a collecting sperm-game. If you lose you will drink.^^

I remember a scene from a movie, Super Idol .. (more and less), two teams (red and blue) sniffing and tasting sperm and the girls should guess who was the "owner".