no movies of men eating girl's creampie? cum sharing couples?

ShannonT

Just a (horny) girl..
Jan 29, 2009
the title says it all. i've been looking for movies like that all day and can't find any. i'm looking for them to watch them with my boyfriend and hopefully give him some new ideas. haha. anyone know some? i would build a shrine for you if you could point me to the right thread.

:perfectplan:

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Hm, I've seen a video or two here that has that but since it wasn't the highlight of the video it'd be hard to find. Plus I don't remember which vid it was.

But if you can manage to register at cheggit.net (or puretna.com) and search the tag 'cuckold' then you'll find some male creampie consumption.

Hell, you can just search 'cuckold' at any general torrent site (such as isohunt.com) and you'll get some hits. I don't know why the 'cuckold' tag implies the involvement of male creampie eating (playing the part of being submissive I suppose) but yea, as far as I've seen that's the correlation.

Goodluck!

xLANx

Jun 25, 2008
or you could go to www.extreme-board.com because i'm d same like u, looking for what u're looking for as well. hehe. i don't remember which section does it go under. because it's only one thread. not one whole section for it. so gud luck.

robm30

Feb 3, 2017
the title says it all. i've been looking for movies like that all day and can't find any. i'm looking for them to watch them with my boyfriend and hopefully give him some new ideas. haha. anyone know some? i would build a shrine for you if you could point me to the right thread.

:perfectplan:
This is very late but try NSPS-477 about 1:25

magg0t

Sep 24, 2016
@robm30
Yeah, literally 10 years too late for OP, but much appreciated by me. I've been looking for the same, and I follow the cum kiss thread here on akiba quite closely.

I don't know if you're into this as well, but the only one I've seen in JAV and the one that introduced me to this kink is the incest movie Family Affairs.

The second scene, with the mother/son, contains creampie eating.

Reactions: vlkay66

Yogisha

Jul 30, 2017
I also enjoy this particular scene - the woman gets upset (or she gets off on it like the OP) that the guy creampied her and makes him clean it out. I enjoy the guy eating his own creampie but not some other guys. I follow the cum kiss thread but there haven't been any posted in that thread - all cum kissing or some other guys creampie.
Following is a collection of movies that have that scene / activity.

TYOD-346 Nao Wakana first scene
CJOD-006 Claire Hasumi
PLA-041 Claire Hasumi
WANZ-184 Mao Kurata
WANZ-294 Kasumi Kaho
WANZ-348 Claire Hasumi
WANZ-703 Kanae Renon
MIAE-317 Satomi Suzuki
IPX-230 Jessica Kizaki - a couple scenes
IPX-310 Amami Tsubasa - a couple scenes

Reactions: Panglio and magg0t

Coleon

Aug 21, 2021
@robm30
Yeah, literally 10 years too late for OP, but much appreciated by me. I've been looking for the same, and I follow the cum kiss thread here on akiba quite closely.

I don't know if you're into this as well, but the only one I've seen in JAV and the one that introduced me to this kink is the incest movie Family Affairs.

The second scene, with the mother/son, contains creampie eating.
do u know the title if know plz light me