美鳥の日々 Midori Days (DVD m480p Hi10p Dual-Audio)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Get it while its' hot, not a ton of seeders on this one. While it is not my usual "bill of fare" I thought I would try something different and "different" defines this 13 episode series very well. I do have two small complaints about this encode: the default language is Japanese with English subtitles and I have to change it every episode to English with no subtitles. A more major issue is the resolution is only 640x480. That being said there isn't a better quality torrent available that I could find and this is a high quality torrent for its' size...which is under 1gb.
Midori Days.jpg

Summary:
Seiji Sawamura is the toughest student in his high school. His grades aren't very good because he fights more than he studies, but he tends to protect the weaker students from bullies. A few classmates idolize him; one (Midori Kasugano from a different school) shyly loves him from afar; but most are just afraid of him, which has made it impossible for him to find a girlfriend. In desperation, he says to himself that he will grow old with only his right Demon-hand as lifelong companion — until one morning when he wakes to find a miniature Midori attached to where his right hand used to be.

Series Information
Type: TV
Episodes: 13
Aired: Apr 4, 2004 to Jun 27, 2004
Producers: Studio Pierrot, Bandai Visual, Lantis, Media Blasters, NYAV Post
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Ecchi, Romance, Shounen
Duration: 24 min. per episode
Rating: R+ - Mild Nudity

File Information
Video: h264 640x480 (Hi10p)
Audio: AAC Dual-Audio
Subtitles: English Softsubs
File Size: 65MB per episode
Source: DVD [Exiled-Destiny]
Encoder: AnimeShoko

file size: 840 mb

As always all credit goes to the original uploader who in this case is Sheychi.

Attachments

• [kickass.to]midori.days.dvd.m480p.hi10p.dual.audio.torrent
    18.2 KB · Views: 503
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person