孕ノ胤 + HCG

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

james99

Sep 14, 2007
Title: 孕ノ胤
Romaji/English: Harami no Tane
Release Date: 12-02-2010

Size: 1.21GB [Packed]
Size: 1.75GB [Unpacked]
Size: 1.74GB [Installed]

NoDVD Patch In Achive

How to use
1. If exists - delete My Documents\SETTEC\AlphaLog.txt file. [Important as older game that uses this will not be able to run] [To run them again you need to do Step 3 onwards]
1a. If exists - delete C:\ProgramData\ASign\alsign.sig file. [Important as older game that uses this will not be able to run] [Optional] [To run them again you need to do Step 3 onwards]
2. Extract archive to My Documents\SETTEC
3. Run a game once with the Original Disc Mounted (you'll get a dvd error [Error Code 2100])
4. Go to My Documents\SETTEC and check that a new AlphaLog.txt file is created
5. Run alsignup_current.exe once. A new alsign.sig file will be created. [Optional]
6. Run alsign_xp.exe [For XP ONLY] or alsign_vista.exe [For VISTA / WIN7 ONLY], You'll get a informational window with code. A new alsign.sig file will be created.
7. That should do it. Run the game.

Getchu/Homepage

5119534d8d7f231dd0d0d891abbf68f96b657c3.jpg

Main Game

RS
james99 said:

HF
james99 said:

HCG

RS
james99 said:

HF