鋼の錬金術師 Fullmetal Alchemist Ultimate Complete Collection (Dual Audio)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Easily in the running as one of the best anime series of all time, in my humble opinion. Good size on the torrent as well, considering how much it contains.

Summary:
The world of Fullmetal Alchemist is styled after the European Industrial Revolution. Set in a fictional universe in which alchemy is one of the most advanced scientific techniques, the story follows the Elric brothers. Edward and Alphonse Elric are searching for a Philosopher's Stone to restore their bodies after a disastrous failed attempt to bring their mother back to life through alchemy.
fullmetal-alchemist1.jpg

Every piece of Fullmetal Alchemist media released in the United States, all in one package.
Contains:
Fullmetal Alchemist (640x480)
Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa (848x480)
Fullmetal Alchemist OVA Collection (848x480)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (848x480)
Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos (848x480)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood OVA Collection (848x480)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Four-Panel Comic (4-koma) Theater (848x480)
FullMetal_Alchemist_Wallpaper_by_evaniron.jpg
Format: .mkv
Torrent size: 9.07 gb
FMA_wallpaper_3.jpg

As always all thx go to the original poster who in this case is Slayte.

Attachments

• [kickass.to]fullmetal.alchemist.ultimate.complete.collection.dual.audio.starlight.encodes.torrent
    37 KB · Views: 743
Last edited:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I have been enjoying this so much I thought I would upload the ending theme "Kenenai Tsumi" by Kitade Nana in mp3 format. It is a great song that finishes off one great episode after another. Due to upload limitations it is split into two, just unrar from part1.

Attachments

• Kesenai_Tsumi_Nana_Kitade_.part1.rar
    4.7 MB · Views: 307
  • Kesenai_Tsumi_Nana_Kitade_.part2.rar
    4 MB · Views: 293

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I thought I would add the song "Undo" by Cool Joke as well. Full Metal Alchemist jams.

Attachments

• Undo.part1.rar
    4.7 MB · Views: 298
  • Undo.part2.rar
    4.3 MB · Views: 275

clingus

Sep 11, 2012
this is totaly wicked!
dude, you're the man!!

:hugethumb::hugethumb::hugethumb::hugethumb::hugethumb::hugethumb::hugethumb::hugethumb::hugethumb:

Reactions: 1 person