No.136 Hanazono Room (the penthouse that has that pool)

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
So yea you can check the internet to see the layout of the place and pictures....

but I only know of one video (AVOP-105) that films the movie using the penthouse, not only the pool, except there is no kitchen scene.

when it's filled with people, the size of the place really hits you

anyone know any other vids that uses the whole penthouse or parts of it, just not only the pool?

1.jpg

nice stairs
2.jpg

gambling
4.jpg

bar/lounge
5.jpg

after searching around...there's actually a list here
http://sougouwiki.com/d/%b2%d6%b1%e0%a5%b9%a5%bf%a5%b8%a5%aa

Last edited:
Reactions: branbran726

branbran726

Nov 5, 2021
When hundreds of adult videos are filmed in a place, the amazing thing is when regular entertainment is filmed there instead.

My favorite example: SKE48 Ebicalcio ( SKE48 エビカルチョ ) was a variety show back in 2014 that shot its main segment in Hanazono Room.
main.jpg 141025-ske48-ebi-calcio-ep03-mp4-00000.jpg

Their use of that space was made all the more poignant when Kito Momona, a member of SKE48 who left the group only months before that show started, got to film her own thing there four years later in 2018 under a different name: Mikami Yua.

tek00097.jpg
(That of course wasn't her last thing filmed there: she was back the very next year. )

It was also fun seeing Mano Erina in the Room filled with a mound of lemons for episode 7 of SPEC back in 2010.

img1791f619zik1zj.jpeg Clipboard02.jpg

There was also some dorama with a brief scene of Oshima Yuko in that bar/lounge from around that period, but I forgot the details.

Reactions: tarmyg