Nnpj-098, the next nishina momoka? Sooo cute i want more of her...

kimochichan

Jul 12, 2014
hello again.

I downloaded this along time ago since release and waiting for more of her...

I mean the cover says it all,, so cute.. And the body? Damn shes like niishina momoka on her high school years..

Meaty and ofcourse the boobie..

Javlibrary tells nothing of her but it says ikeda saori on the title..( searched and only this title was given)

If u know her more or went under different name.. Please tell me.. I begg you, pls pls pls

nnpj098pl.jpg

Reactions: ruukasu

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Both DMM and Sougouwiki only list this movie for 池田さおり too, so it may be her only one.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Okay, I watched that movie. But I wouldn't compare her with Momoka Nishina.
Okay, her boobs reminded me also about her. But her face... Unfortunately it is very photoshopped on the cover. And her teeth - I guess there is a reason you don't see them on the cover.
As you named Momoka Nishina - and I'm a fan of her and was a little bit sad when she retired - I had some high hopes that there would be a successor. But I was somehow disappointed... :(
But I'm happy if she is doing the trick for you. ;)

kimochichan

Jul 12, 2014
Whoa sorry to dissapoint u CG, i just reminded how cute she were and the body somehow cuteness of her face..

But i guess its just me missing momoka that probably imagined her while watching.. Ahahah

My bad -.-

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Don't be down. If she is doing the job for you, it's okay. :)
And everything below her head is really very similar to Momoka - especially her boobs. ;)
I miss her, too. :( I wished she had made more movies which have some kind of story or plot...

kimochichan

Jul 12, 2014
Wel, i dont know about av idols retirement stories although i only story i knew is about about nana ogura ,That she maried an italian guy and live in italy or something..

I only like perfect bodies which are brave and open enough to do internal shots. And momoka is one of the best.
Shes my number two after riko tachibana, and rio hamasaki (early days).

I try to search for them but old avs are so hard to comeby in the internert this days, much more when the us government wiped out megaupload,filesonic, hotfile and old online storage websites..

-.- by the way geek, can u read japanese?

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Can't say much about Riko Tachibana. But I like Rio Hamasaki a lot. But in my case it's not about her early days or about the last few movies of her career, it's more about the movie itself. ;)

I can, but only a little bit. And to some degree I have to rely on technical measures. ;)