[NMNS-018-B]ZEF Style 6 高田のぞみ Nozomi Takada(22GBBDiso+720/1080)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ishikawa

Feb 16, 2007
NMNS-018-B Cover.jpg
NMNS-018-B[1080] Index.jpg
NMNS-018-B[720] Index.jpg
NMNS-018-B[LQ] Index.jpg
Title: ZEF Style 6
Actress(es): 高田のぞみ Nozomi Takada
Manufactruer: Nice-Age
Label: Media Nexus
Catalog Number: NMNS-018-B
Release Date: 2018-04-27
Running Time: 114 minutes
File Format: iso & mp4
iso File Size: 22.23GB
[LQ] Video Codec: H.264 CBR ±1400kb/s @ 853x480
[LQ] Audio Codec: aac @ 160kb/s
[LQ] File Size: 1.22GB
[720] Video Codec: H.264 CBR ±4200kb/s @ 1280x720
[720] Audio Codec: aac @ 160kb/s
[720] File Size: 3.61GB
[1080] Video Codec: H.264 CBR ±10000kb/s @ 1920x1080
[1080] Audio Codec: aac @ 160kb/s
[1080] File Size: 9.03GB
Seeding Time: 2 weeks (Strictly Enforced)

This release is brought to you by a kind akiba-online member.

Just so you know this will be seeding at ~10kbps. Might actually drop off to from time to time…
After all it's not going on the seedbox as it hasn't been funded at all.

Attachments

• NMNS-018-B.torrent
    337.6 KB · Views: 13,223

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Thanks for all the Nice Age desioner. Haven't been able to fund the seed box lately but as soon as I can i"ll drop you some coin.

Cheers:)
You're welcome and without any funds the speeds will be shit…
Thanks and I look forward to having the seedbox online asap. With the help of you guys of course!

sonoro

Feb 3, 2009
Thanks for this as usual. It's been 2 days I'm on it and I'm wondering why the download is taking so long :/

Ishikawa

Feb 16, 2007
Thanks for this as usual. It's been 2 days I'm on it and I'm wondering why the download is taking so long :/
Without funding d's seedbox the speeds will be this shit for the time it takes to have the seedbox funded. At the current download rate of 10k/s it's gonna take about a month!

Reactions: Quickglue

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
↓ ↓ ↓What he said↓ ↓ ↓
Without funding d's seedbox the speeds will be this shit for the time it takes to have the seedbox funded. At the current download rate of 10k/s it's gonna take about a month!
↑↑↑This↑↑↑

MaesterLee

Feb 7, 2011
Wow,I haven't been here for a while and now Im back and there is this wonderful surprise...ThankYou Very much....

Oh my she put the dick in her mouth ....not too long now we will have full penetration just like her sister,Maybe a Incest double dick down ..weird but I would watch.Lol

MelonBuns

Apr 17, 2016
Wow,I haven't been here for a while and now Im back and there is this wonderful surprise...ThankYou Very much....

Oh my she put the dick in her mouth ....not too long now we will have full penetration just like her sister,Maybe a Incest double dick down ..weird but I would watch.Lol

At what point does it stop being an Idol Video? :qustion:

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
At what point does it stop being an Idol Video? :qustion:
In my opinion - Takada hasn't done one for several years. *stares at the stack of discarded reports*

PMODEL369

May 14, 2018
45%? ㅜㅜ:(
If downloading is not completed by connecting, repeat stop and start.
It is certain to open the interval of 5 and 6 hours.
Do not forget to add other torrent tracker sites and use DHT.

I think that there are various ways of thinking, but since Trent is a free sharing place, I think that it is stupid to have to pay server fee. . .

Reactions: Lefach and kumakumn

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
If downloading is not completed by connecting, repeat stop and start.
It is certain to open the interval of 5 and 6 hours.
Do not forget to add other torrent tracker sites and use DHT.

I think that there are various ways of thinking, but since Trent is a free sharing place, I think that it is stupid to have to pay server fee. . .
You are mistaken or misunderstand the situation. I will not explain it again...

Levistus

Aug 31, 2013
I've been uploading everything but the compete .iso for over a week. (minus the time I need my bandwith for my gaming addiction)

If you desperately need the ISO, and can't find yourself a buyer, then donating to the seedbox is the next best thing.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Full cover for all you cover nerds like me. I dunno why nice-age doesn't have full covers on their site or why the code on the full cover is different but whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The difference is DVD versus BD. This is the BD version. The jacket image is for the DVD.

Reactions: nicetomeetyou