NiseMIDIdoronokai Doujinshi Collection

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

MR626

Jun 13, 2008
Nice NiseMIDIdoronokai tread. Thanks to lucanaoe for such wonderful upload.

I got some of the NiseMIDIdoronokai work. Not sure already posted or not.
[hotmilk_08_08_003][hide]

Megaupload Link[/hide]
Also [NiseMIDI] Colorful Bleach (Bleach):[hide]

Megaupload Link[/hide]
Are this one inside your serialization?
Title: Jealous Hot Sister (translated)
Pages: 20
Source: Megastore H[hide]

Megaupload Link[/hide]

I don't think that Bleach doujin is a work of Ishikei.

dekjun

Jul 25, 2008
thank you very much

Faufnir

Aug 19, 2008
Hey guys, just wanted to say, this thread is awesome!

Anyone have Ishikei's "OKAZ" (Clannad) yet?

jimjenkins

Nise Midi fanboy
Jun 19, 2007
C74 is now over and scans are showing up in great volume. I have yet to see Okaz, which is strange considering how popular Nise MIDI is. He even released the omake to it on his website. If I find the scan of Okaz, I will surely post it here for everyone, if someone else doesnt beat me to it :)

one2hit

Mar 3, 2007
Ok, I just gotta thank lucanaoe so much for this. I've been looking for some high quality un-edited Nise books for a while. (meaning censored, I'm becoming a bit of a snob and can't stand to see my hentai edited by someone else xD) so thank-you!

Shibaizutsu

Jan 18, 2008
I'm sorry, this is my first post, and I'm a fan of Ishikei's huge work. But I don't see any OKAZ in the database? It's one of Ishikei's too, featuring girls from Clannad.

If you pardon me, may I give the download link here? Just trying to complete the database -- in case it has not. :D

EDIT: My biggest mistake. I didn't read the last page of this topic. Well, just sharing the megarotic link then, in case anyone ever need it...
http://www.megarotic.com/?d=QC3JICY7

Sorry for being useless. :( And thanks for sharing the links.