NHDTA-924 first girl in kimono (or yukata)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

dgg32

Oct 1, 2008
Hi community. Could anyone please tell me who the first girl is in NHDTA-924 please? She first appeared in her restuarant in kimono. Then she was invited to a massage shop. Thank you!
nhdta-924-jpg.876106

vlcsnap-2017-02-07-00h06m25s817.png vlcsnap-2017-02-07-00h06m53s714.png vlcsnap-2017-02-07-00h07m20s214.png

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I reckon she is ... Nanako Tsukishima (月島ななこ) ?

HND-224.jpg
HND-224

Four actresses in this movie, I take it?

If so, according to Sougouwiki the other three are: Ruru Aizawa, Runa Mizuki, Ryu Enami.

On the other hand, the same resource tells us "Total 4 people + 18 people in total," which could mean there are eighteen actresses in all instead of four. (Which would make sense, given that the movie is... eight hours long? The screen shots above represent four hours, which must be "Part One.")

I was fooled by the back cover, making it look like there were only four ladies featured. See? Four separate sections. In fact, the top of the front cover spotlights four actresses as well, so this is confusing.) If there are eighteen instead of four, the likelihood of our lady being Nanako becomes diminished...

Last edited:

dgg32

Oct 1, 2008
Thank you jugulear.

Thank you for leading me to the sougouwiki, but I think you have picked the wrong name. She should be 江波りゅう (Enami Ryu, or just RYU), based on her facial marks and feature. I am 100% sure.

Thank you very much!

Reactions: jugulear