news about maria ozawa?

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I think the Red Dragon is really only a lounge. You just can sit there, have a drink and maybe talking with your favourite AV idol. :tea:

Tora Ana will surely offer a little bit more if you have to pay so much only for 60 minutes. :joker:

by the way: 8000 Yen/day? These are 240,000 Yen/month ($3066 or 2495€). I guess that includes all living expenses. But still then it seems a little bit too much. How should a normal worker earn so much money? Or do normal workers earn much more money than workers in the US or Europe? :puzzled:

240,000 yen/month is the pretty basic office-staff salary (as low as 170,000 and most averaging around 220,000). That said, people who teach English here (doing it full time under contract) often pull in 250,000 --MINIMUM--

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
here the other thing to think about. its like most brothels in usa or any where else in world. you do not get flat rate. you play what the terms set up to be. some people will charge more and other will charge less. base on how the terms are set up. will determine the pay. unless place like that have set rate of pay.