Newbie Ryushare Premium Upgrade Question

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

hotsplice

Aug 3, 2012
Hello. I had Ryushare at one point in time, and would like to upgrade to Premium again. When I click the "buy now" upgrade link, it takes me to a page called shop.kagi.com which doesn't seem to have anything about Ryushare on it. Not to totally noob out here, but wtf?

Slippin

Dec 28, 2011
Hello. I had Ryushare at one point in time, and would like to upgrade to Premium again. When I click the "buy now" upgrade link, it takes me to a page called shop.kagi.com which doesn't seem to have anything about Ryushare on it. Not to totally noob out here, but wtf?

Wish I could help you but the same thing happened to me last week and I haven't been able to get a premium account since. You're not the only person this has happened to.

zelda7991

Nov 16, 2009
I had the same thing happen... I was thinking about signing up, but got sent to kagi... Is Ryushare trustworthy? Temporary glitch?

JimmyT83

Nov 11, 2010
Ryushare was great. Very trust worthy. Sadly, I'm looking to upgrade for the 3rd time but am also experiencing the same issue. In the past "Kagi" was the US billing company based in California. Considering the crack down on file hosting sites in the past few years, I'd only assume they are taking CYA measures. Like whiteninja2000 stated, its more than likely a US problem unless someone else can confirm from across the pond.

bunbun43

Jul 12, 2009
I have experienced the same problems mentioned above on more than one occasion. As JimmyT83 said, RyuShare was always a good product for me. I selected support on RyuShare
sign up page and requested a link that would accept my payment. They responded, and after needing to sign up for PayPal, I was successful. Sorry I've deleted the e-mails with this
link, so I cannot provide them. Hope this helps someone else.

philipsr

Akiba Citizen
Aug 13, 2010
Ryushare was great. Very trust worthy. Sadly, I'm looking to upgrade for the 3rd time but am also experiencing the same issue. In the past "Kagi" was the US billing company based in California. Considering the crack down on file hosting sites in the past few years, I'd only assume they are taking CYA measures. Like whiteninja2000 stated, its more than likely a US problem unless someone else can confirm from across the pond.

You cannot only upgrade your Ryushare from the official payment way but you can also buy a Ryushare voucher to upgrade from resellers especially users in US. They are useful and optional for you.

kcoupe86

Jul 24, 2011
You cannot only upgrade your Ryushare from the official payment way but you can also buy a Ryushare voucher to upgrade from resellers especially users in US. They are useful and optional for you.

i just paid these guys so i hope they are legitl ill be posting shortly with results!