new releases November + December 2011

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
I read the story summary in getchu. It's just the two of them riding the train, Mayuna was late. There's 1 sex scene in the toilet of the train. There's not much info during their time at the onsen though. Given how great the 1st episode this is probably not gonna be that good. That's usually the pattern I see in Poro releases.

The screens of Bloods II look promising. They just added some new ones. Too bad their mom and aunt didn't get in on the action.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Here's an interesting release for Nov- イノセンス・アンドロイド (Innocent Android). Seems to be a 3d animation made in America. 60 mins duration accd to the amazon page. According to getchu it's supposed to be hit but I just can't seem to find any info regarding the original American release. Even tried searching for the director Mike Macross/Makros(??) but still couldn't find any.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=723965

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
there are not so many US 3D animations and I guess I know most of them if not all, but I can´t find any hint atm too what it´s gonna be...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
infos and covers for StarJewel added after I found the correct and sufficient infos / sources.

P

pila13

e274d971f7a9ea71912046543582122c.png

すげええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええ!!!11

本当にありがとうございます 赤い雄鳥神様!!!1

0269deaef5f387e73b37de2ebd62ba25.png
 Do you want a medal ? Ofcource, you can haz medal !

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
sorry, the information you posted in your deleted post neither contained the complete titles of the DVD and the Blu+ray nor a cover, so what should I mention in the list?

perhaps elgringo14 could take a look at that too...

P

pila13

いえいえ、ドンマイードンマイ。ww
 → 

すみまへんwww But, this simple kill me w
Ofcource, any problem. I can understand that my information require "confirmation / evidence" どぞう~どぞう~♪
I already say - I will not share anything. covers / ldrips / dvd /pixy future releases from DVD e.t.c.
This is all require confirmation.
Also....this is require confirmation too. I recomend you check you all exclusive covers what i give you, maybe some without correct / confirmation ヘ(^o^ヘ)(/^o^)/ヘ(^o^ヘ)(/^o^)/
b416c86c51b9bccb7d3092d613a8cb5f.png

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I - just like the other guys here - always are thankful for new and brandhot informations, there isn´t any reason to complain about that at all.

Yet it makes no sense to edit and re-edit the thread starter more than once due to insufficient information.

The post you made is from Thursday, and not even getchu has any information about it yet (it is Monday morning in Japan). So it took 4 days to check the web and to find the information I could post in the thread starter (including complete covers). So where is your problem? The world doesn´t go down from only 4 days delay...

It was and is your information anyway...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
back after the PC dilemma which caused me to buy a new one...

just checked DLsite, there is no new info in the Chchi No Ya circle lists yet, new release should be somewhere in December, I´ll wait for more info to add it to the list.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
None of the german releases got delayed, they just have not been posted by anyone yet, I guess.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
does no one notice the weird frame rate with all the Love Bitch videos? there doesn't seem to be a decent raw version.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
LOL sharp, rock and web. the 1st 2 are probably for masochists. I wonder if the Mara has something to do with this 摩羅 (penis).