new lesbian JAV with lolis (from LADY X LADY)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

seiya1

Level80Cleaver
Feb 28, 2007
since people are requesting torrents already I will request it on megaupload. Hero Cookie for whoever uploads first

AlucarD0

Vampire Shinobi
Dec 22, 2006
d@esioner

The girls dont really look 18 to me but anyways i condamn loli hentai because it encurages pedos to do things that they see in real life , and makes them belive that it is perfecty normal so have sex with children .

I quote from the south park ep s4e06 - Cartman Joins NAMBLA` Dude you have sex with children , we belive in equality for everybody and tollerance and all that gay stuff , but dude f`ck you , seriosly! ` :bingo2:

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
There is much truthiness in the words of AlucarD0.

flushfire

Feb 15, 2007
d@esioner

The girls dont really look 18 to me but anyways i condamn loli hentai because it encurages pedos to do things that they see in real life , and makes them belive that it is perfecty normal so have sex with children .

I quote from the south park ep s4e06 - Cartman Joins NAMBLA` Dude you have sex with children , we belive in equality for everybody and tollerance and all that gay stuff , but dude f`ck you , seriosly! ` :bingo2:

oh please.

its like saying we should condemn violent video games because they encourage real life violence. we should also condemn violent movies because they encourage real life violence. heck, let's also condemn most anime for that matter. let's also condemn most hentai, because majority of hentai nowadays feature r*** or incest of some sort.

maybe when you can cite a non-biased study that specifically links movies, videogames or other media to real life crime, instead of quoting a character from a show that features scat, violence, gay sex, racism, to name a few, then there'd be some truth to what you say. otherwise, it'ss just hypocrisy - why are you even viewing the thread in the first place.

there's good reason to believe that all the girls are 18+. it is a commercial product for christ's sake, not some underground homemade video. why aren't the people who made this in jail yet? c'mon. some common sense please.

2stevejc

Jun 12, 2007
oh please.

its like saying we should condemn violent video games because they encourage real life violence. we should also condemn violent movies because they encourage real life violence.

I think you'll find they do. Ask any Defense lawyer. My client was compelled to commit this series of murders because he regularly watched Tom And Jerry cartoons when he was a child, so was unaware that dropping an anvil on somebody's head or repeatedly hitting them with a frying pan would cause them harm. Honest.

A fiddler will fiddle. Looking at adults wearing school uniforms or cheer leader uniforms will not make you a fiddler. So don't rely on it as a defense.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Alucard0, excuse me but in the statement made prior to your poor argument you destroyed yourself.
Alucard0 said:
hentai is one thing…
Yes Hentai is one thing (including lolicon) and so is south park. If your not confident enough with yourself to enjoy viewing something and know that you have the control over your mind to not act upon it then there is NO problem. As flushfire & 2stevejc both pointed out these things have been argued in the courts of most civilized countries, and usually do not hold up.
dude i pitty you, its very sad to see that ppl pick on you just because you watch hentai it's idiotic, its like me picking on someone who watches American idol WTF
(sorry for the quote mine) But you seem to enjoy picking on others tastes here and in a few other threads I've seen. As you stated yourself "it's idiotic". Really is there a need for you to tell others that what they like is not good? Who are you to judge?
Finally…
Alcuard0 said:
but dude f`ck you , seriosly!
No offense taken. Really, none. I've had much worse said to me. This is on a professional, forum moderating level that I give you the infraction of -1 point each day for the next 10 days. Yes a yellow card. That wouldn't be tolerated with other members or moderators. Some may give you credit for being "ballsy" but if you ask me it's "stupidity".
My advise, do not insult others tastes and they probably won't insult yours. Don't go out of your way to bring them up so negatively either.
I understand English is not your native language but, please be cautious of what you say, to a point.
desioner

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Well I haven't seen it shared anywhere I bother to visit.
i.e. Not on the obvious bittorrent sites and not on share.

balala

Poop
Feb 17, 2007
Well, if the title is the big letters in the grey box, then it's "3 shimai monogatari", meaning "3 sisters story".

antisaviour

年長のメンバー
Feb 18, 2007
Please up this torrent guys! Many thanks!

cm5oom

Feb 19, 2007
If it's on fdzone then it'll get reposted else where in a few days. Ah i love the endless reposts.