new lesbian JAV with lolis (from LADY X LADY)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Torrent: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10287

1lady040pl.jpg

Title: 朝倉家3姉妹物語 おかあさんが帰るまでお留守番の巻
Release date: 2007.11.22
Video preview and screens: http://www.lady2.net/040/index.html

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Well that's swell. It's actually causing a lot of fuss on 2channel at the moment, but it's certainly not "almost" AV... as you can see from the video preview :snicker:

I'm mostly just posting to give people a heads up :full:

2stevejc

Jun 12, 2007
It's cruelty. I've heard they take them from their parents when they're young and keep them in tiny crates to stop them growing. They only feed them milk to keep their skin pale and young looking. Then they're slaughtered......., sorry that's veal calfs. Ok you explain how they do it.

The sample vid is here

https://ec.sod.co.jp/ec/shop/f_main.jsp

1 vote. How do i pay.

antisaviour

年長のメンバー
Feb 18, 2007
Is this video available for download?

kun

Oct 5, 2007
wooooaaaaa!!!! somebody have torrents or direct download ? please...this kind of jav is crazy!!!

feverish8

feverish
Sep 11, 2007
i don't want to miss this boat, my wallet is on the table right now.

top of the list for me.

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
i don't want to miss this boat, my wallet is on the table right now.

top of the list for me.

I know the feeling well, but I strongly suggest being patient and waiting for the IMMINENT free download option.

Maybe you are a hard-copy collector, prefering to have the box, cover sleeve and a possible freebie snap-shot of the idol, in which case ignore me. But if you only want to see the movie, I would wait and save yourself the pain of seeing the DVD you bought become available for free download the same week. :nooo:

bigjoeyboy

Mar 4, 2007
It's cruelty. I've heard they take them from their parents when they're young and keep them in tiny crates to stop them growing. They only feed them milk to keep their skin pale and young looking. Then they're slaughtered......., sorry that's veal calfs. Ok you explain how they do it.

Makeup and costumes (while they're wearing them)?

Good thing though, that these ladies look believable, in the Daisy series, the girls look older than mainstream JAV actresses even when they're dressed in teeny bopper gear.

antisaviour

年長のメンバー
Feb 18, 2007
Can someone please share this video? Many thanks!

antisaviour

年長のメンバー
Feb 18, 2007
Please keep this movie genre up guys. Thanks!

Bakajin

Nov 20, 2007
lady has their own site where you can see flash previews. Those outside Japan can't usually see previews at the SOD main site.

ttp://lady2.net

AlucarD0

Vampire Shinobi
Dec 22, 2006
WTF is wrong with you guyz , hentai is one thing but those are real little girls , this is makes me sick

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
To each their own AlucarD0. I'm not sure what you mean by "real little girls". The are human if that's what your implying. They couldn't be love dolls moving & sounding like that.
20070502A.jpg

But they are all well over the age of 18 which is legal for such material. I love it, and I don't think I'm the only one. But I'm also sure that there are others such as yourself that find it "sick".