New Knights Visual movies

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
so Knight Visual is still in the bussiness ;)

some of their series are similiar with Tokyo Hot, but TH have a lot orgy videos, while KV only focus in gangbang :(

Reactions: samurai79

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

some of their series are similiar with Tokyo Hot, but TH have a lot orgy videos, while KV only focus in gangbang :(

They are because Iioka Kanako shot a movie that was released few days ago under the name Morisawa Kana.

Reactions: Supmop

HattoriHeiji

Mar 14, 2007

KV focuses on Gokkun/Blowjob and Multiple Creampie without cuts movies. I really dislike Tokyo Hot movies, they are all pretty rough. The Nonstop Nakadashi series is great because unlike TH movies, it looks like the girls genuinely enjoy the gangbang, plus I prefer that they are also kissing, making it more like kind of a serial "girlfriend sex" thing (which I find hot).

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
KV focuses on Gokkun/Blowjob and Multiple Creampie without cuts movies. I really dislike Tokyo Hot movies, they are all pretty rough. The Nonstop Nakadashi series is great because unlike TH movies, it looks like the girls genuinely enjoy the gangbang, plus I prefer that they are also kissing, making it more like kind of a serial "girlfriend sex" thing (which I find hot).

from TH videos that I have seen, those girls looks they enjoyed the orgy too

HattoriHeiji

Mar 14, 2007
from TH videos that I have seen, those girls looks they enjoyed the orgy too

I don't know, I rarely see the girls in TH videos smiling, and as I said, the guys are always so rough there compared to the sex in Knights Visual Non-Stop No-Cut Nakadashi movies (KV has a different series that's rougher, but the Non-Stop series is usually girls that are often smiling a lot).

I mean, I've never seen a girl on TokyoHot smiling like this during sex, for instance: http://www.knights-visual.com/works/furasupi/nonstop/kv-170/

Though, if you know of some TH movies that are like this, please tell me which ones :)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I don't know, I rarely see the girls in TH videos smiling, and as I said, the guys are always so rough there compared to the sex in Knights Visual Non-Stop No-Cut Nakadashi movies (KV has a different series that's rougher, but the Non-Stop series is usually girls that are often smiling a lot).

I mean, I've never seen a girl on TokyoHot smiling like this during sex, for instance: http://www.knights-visual.com/works/furasupi/nonstop/kv-170/

Though, if you know of some TH movies that are like this, please tell me which ones :)

we have different taste, for me smiling is not necessary to show that the girls are enjoying the sex, its more to how they ride, suck and get pleasure

jchouktv

Jun 8, 2012
What I find hot in KV movies is that the men in those movies almost never last long. They seem to be so horny for creampying that they often premature ejaculate :p
And the girl always seems to be genuinly willing to please all of them, while enjoying it.

HattoriHeiji

Mar 14, 2007
we have different taste, for me smiling is not necessary to show that the girls are enjoying the sex, its more to how they ride, suck and get pleasure

Well, smiling is a nice indicator at least. The stupid moans and high pitched quacking common in JAV just don't do it for me, no real girl (not even asian) does that when feeling real pleasure.

In fact, there were some KV movies where the moans were more subtle, which is more in line in what "real enjoyment" sounds like rather than overacting.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Well, smiling is a nice indicator at least. The stupid moans and high pitched quacking common in JAV just don't do it for me, no real girl (not even asian) does that when feeling real pleasure.

In fact, there were some KV movies where the moans were more subtle, which is more in line in what "real enjoyment" sounds like rather than overacting.

I dislike fake moans too

for me the moaning in KV products are same like other studios, these fake moans still dominating JAV

Reactions: darksider59

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
If women are enjoying bukkake, I think you can easily tell. Even without a smile, their face can say it all. Even their nipples can get really hard, you know they are really turned on by what's happening to them. For example, just watch last scene of Yui Kasugano in PCM-063. She never smiles once but it's obvious she's really, really horny.

There are some bad performances out there, but overall I find girls in JAV give a relatively subdued performance. There isn't as much emphasis on woman's pleasure and control in jAV. That's what I like about JAV in the first place. But it depends on the girl or the video. Maybe you guys are watching the wrong ones.

My favourite series is the new anchor series from Rocket. They try to act like news anchors and ignore the sex. So if there is sexual reaction, you know it's genuine.

Bukkake videos in general usually are not that bad. Like if the women's mouth is full of semen, especially if she's trying not to swallow, or if she is trying to prevent semen from getting into her mouth in the first place, that helps limit her noisemaking ability, doesn't it?

nmercer

Sep 2, 2014
I like the TH when they do the 20 creampies at the end, the girls often look like they regret it too. I often wonder how much they get for doing that.
But I agree on the rough part, I dunno who gets pleasure watching them use the drill thing + other weird things playing with the their pussys.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I like the TH when they do the 20 creampies at the end, the girls often look like they regret it too. I often wonder how much they get for doing that.
But I agree on the rough part, I dunno who gets pleasure watching them use the drill thing + other weird things playing with the their pussys.

thats what I hate from JAV, inserting foreign objects such as camera into vagina is very sick :muntah:

HattoriHeiji

Mar 14, 2007
I dislike fake moans too

for me the moaning in KV products are same like other studios, these fake moans still dominating JAV

Some yes, but some also not. I have my certain favourites in the KV products (such as KV-073, KV-170).

What I find hot in KV movies is that the men in those movies almost never last long. They seem to be so horny for creampying that they often premature ejaculate :p
And the girl always seems to be genuinly willing to please all of them, while enjoying it.

The girls often ask the guys how long they have been saving up, I think the average has been 5 days to a week, with some over a week (of course, who knows if they're saying the truth though). Honestly, I wouldn't last long either if I had to save up that long.

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017
I really like that u started this rough video talk in this thread,
At first ultra rough sex ,, specially gangbang is awfully bad . especially when that happen with the actresses that I like the most its just turn me off .
But soft slow boring sex makes me delet the video directly ...
I believe in that no girl no matter how sluty she is will enjoy a massive humiliating rough treatment like some series as abp endless sex or as a clear example many titles of ai uehara which she herself admit that she had a vey bad treatment ? What do u think

nmercer

Sep 2, 2014
Why does KV get that really fat guy in the nonstop nakadashi series? He has like a 1inch penis and can never find the vagina. Is it just for laughs or to see the girls expression as he runs to hump them?

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
Why does KV get that really fat guy in the nonstop nakadashi series? He has like a 1inch penis and can never find the vagina. Is it just for laughs or to see the girls expression as he runs to hump them?

Friend of the owner.

Reactions: nmercer