New Collection of Hentai Anime! (Update)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

olem78

Dec 4, 2009
Kateikyoushi no Onee-san 2 The Animation: H no Hensachi Agechaimasu (OVA)

Title: Kateikyoushi no Onee-san 2 The Animation
Genre: Big tits, Oral, Group, Straight, Harem
Age Rating: Adults only !
Aired: 2010

File Format: .MKV | English Sub | Censored | 704x396
File Size: ~231mb
INFO:Touya spends his summer vacation with 4 live-in home tutors. However, his lessons are not limited to book-learning...

Episode 1:
Download

Code:
No Pw

olem78

Dec 4, 2009
Anejiru 2 Shirakawa Shimai ni Omakase (OVA)

Title: Anejiru 2 Shirakawa Shimai ni Omakase
Genre: Big tits, Harem, Romance, Erotic Game, Futanari
Date: 26.11.2010 till ?

File Size: ~315mb
INFO:Based on: erotic game Anejiru ~Shirakawa Sanshimai ni Omakase~ by Atelier Kaguya

Episode 1:
Download

Code:
No Pw

olem78

Dec 4, 2009
Aisai Nikki (OVA)

Title: Aisai Nikki
Genre: Big tits, Netorare
Date: 2010-12-22 till ?

File Size: ~126mb
INFO:Young, beautiful, gentle, and feminine... Sanae is the wife that anyone would be jealous of. That is the woman that I am fortunate enough to spend my days with.

However, after 4 years of marriage, I still wonder if I am fit enough to call her my wife. Not to mention the erectile dysfunction... She doesn't complain about the lack of sex and is a dutiful wife, but this is just another source of worry for me.

One day, a ludicrous thought came to me. "Why don't I have someone else sleep with her and release her sexual frustrations?"

Ridiculous? Sure, but as I imagine her with someone else, I'm starting to feel incredibly stimulated...

Episode 1:
Download

Code:
No Pw

olem78

Dec 4, 2009
HHH Triple Ecchi (OVA)

Main Title: Toripuru Ecchi
Title:HHH Triple Ecchi
Genre: Big tits, School
Date: 11/26/2010 till ?

File Size: ~99mb
INFO:Shigure Takashima is the school princess and is basically a perfect girl from any angle...on the outside. On the inside she enjoys masturbating after school in the empty classrooms, having wild fantasies on "what would happen if someone where to waltz in the room now". Little did she know, that someone was already in that room to begin with.
The guy in question is a freshmen called Kitakomatsu and didn't meant any harm and is perfectly fine with forgetting everything he saw... But Takashima-senpai didn't like that idea...

Episode 1:
Download

Code:
No Pw

olem78

Dec 4, 2009
Ryoujoku Famiresu Choukyou Menu 1 + 2 (OVA)

Main Title:Ryoujoku Famiresu Choukyou Menu
Genre: Big tits, Hentai, Bondage, Schoolgirls, Maids
Date: 09/24/2010 till ?

File Size: ~213mb ~173mb
INFO:Sayaka's family is rich but her parents suddenly go missing. She needs to find a job to make a living but she doesn't know what to do. One day, Yuzuko offers Sayaka a part-time job at a family restaurant. She takes it and starts to work there. But Kuroki, the boss of the restaurant, tells Sayaka that her parents go missing because they failed business and they are up to their neck in debt now. To save them, to pay off their debt is the one and only way. She is at a loss what to do but Kuroki gives her an idea, "Our restaurant offers special service only during midnight. If you put yourself on the menu book, it will be quicker to pay off the debt." After business hours, there are waitresses giving sexual service to customers night after night. Sayaka decides to work midnight to save her parents...

Episode 1:
Download
Episode 2:
Download

Code:
No Pw

olem78

Dec 4, 2009
Added Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo English Sub EP 2(OVA)
Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo ~Sanshimai to no DokiDoki Kyoudou Seikatsu~ (OVA)

Main Title: Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo: Sanshimai to no DokiDoki Kyoudou Seikatsu
Genre:School Girls,18 Restricted, Nudity, Sex, Harem
Vintage: 2009/12/25 till 06/18/2010

File Format: .Mp4 | English Sub | 704x396 1280x720
File Size: ~350MB ~349MB
INFO:Haruomi lives peacefully on a small island. But one day, a volcano erupts, so he gets out of the island and temporarily stays at his relative's house. He meets Natsumi, Akina, and Mafuyu there. They are sisters and all pretty. His peaceful life suddenly turns into an exciting erotic life....

Episode 1:
Download
Episode 2:
Download

Code:
No Pw

olem78

Dec 4, 2009
Kansen 2: Inzai Toshi 1 + 2(OVA)

Main Title: Kansen 2: Inzai Toshi
Genre:School Girls,18 Restricted, Nudity, Large Breasts, Grup, Virus
Vintage: 26.02.2010 till 06/25/2010

File Format: .Mp4 | English Sub | 704x396
File Size: ~260MB ~290MB
INFO:Kansen 2 (like the first episode) takes place during the initial outbreak of the Unknown virus epidemic, but the protagonists here have a much harder lot because they are stuck in the middle of a contaminated city immediately after its destruction by a mysterious cataclysm.
Stalked by hordes of infected maniacs, Hiroshi Ookura and his friends seek safety inside a mostly intact shopping mall, but madness and death are everywhere...

Episode 1:
Download
Episode 2:
Download

Code:
No Pw

olem78

Dec 4, 2009
Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Anata to Koibito Tsunagi (OVA)

Main Title: Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Anata to Koibito Tsunagi
Genre:School Girls,18 Restricted, Nudity, Yuri
Vintage: 30/07/2010 till ?

File Format: .MKV | English Sub | 704x396
File Size: ~224MB
INFO:My name is Sawaguchi Mai. I always get myself involved with my classmate, Kawamura Reo.
Reo is pretty short and has silky hair... In short, she's cute. But sometimes, she can be really obstinate.
I'm trying to do my best to get her to get along with the rest of the class, but since we're both headstrong we always end up fighting.
It's so frustrating, especially since she can't do anything without me around!
But whenever I talk to her, Reo always acts like I'm bothering her. I wonder if she hates me...
But then, just when I got all depressed Reo came up to me and told me,
"You've got it all wrong! I love you, Mai! I love you so much!"
Her confession completely took me by surprise. Could it be that I'm in love with Reo too!

Episode 1:
Download

Oppai no Ouja 48 (OVA)

Main Title: Oppai no Ouja 48
Title:King of Boobies 48
Genre:School Girls,18 Restricted, Nudity, Large Breasts, Maids
Vintage: 03/19/2010 till 07/16/2010

File Format: .MKV | English Sub | Censored | 704x396 1280x720
File Size: ~284MB ~486MB
INFO:The other day, when I was reading an adult book, I thought, "I can tell whose breasts they are by just looking at them. Well, am I a king of oppai?" However, there was no way to prove it.... But one day, I receive a letter and it includes a bunch of free sex tickets! Also, the reverse side of each ticket has the photo of someone's breasts. When I'm confused, a girl, Nil, appears in front of me. According to her, I'm qualified to take part in a game. It seems the tickets aren't fake. My mission is to look for a girl who's got the same breasts printed on the ticket. Like this, my search for oppai begins....

Episode 1:
Download
Episode 2:
Part1
Part2

Gitai Saimin (OVA)

Main Title: Gitai Saimin
Title:Mimicry Hypnosis
Genre:School Girls,18 Restricted, Nudity, Large Breasts
Vintage: 14/01/2011 till ?

File Size: ~200MB
INFO:Shinta is just an average student. But one day, a tentacle-shaped alien suddenly parasitizes in his penis. Shinta complains about it, but the alien answers there will be no problem because it can mimic. Shinta decides to satisfy his sexual desire using this power....

Episode 1:
Download

Code:
No Pw

olem78

Dec 4, 2009
Mofuku Tsuma (OVA)

Main Title: Mofuku Tsuma
Genre:Milf, 18 Restricted, Nudity, Large Breasts
Vintage: 29/10/2010 till ?

File Format: .Avi | Raw No Sub | Censored | 704x396
File Size: ~191 MB
INFO:The main character is Sounen, a rookie monk. He has an ambition to "console widows with his sacred penis". He works hard and patiently waits for a chance to take action. Several months later, the chance to carry out his plan has finally arrived. Yes, a beautiful woman has lost her husband in an accident. Sounen pretends to comfort her and...

Episode 1:
Download

Code:
No Pw

olem78

Dec 4, 2009
Kyouiku Shidou THE ANIMATION (OVA)

Main Title: Kyouiku Shidou THE ANIMATION
Genre:School Girls,18 Restricted, Nudity, Large Breasts
Vintage: 19/11/2010 till ?

File Size: ~211 MB

INFO:Yoshiyuki loves having sex with girls. He is now a teacher and enjoys sex life with female students. Now that he has had sex with almost all of students, he decides to move to a different school. His next school is a famous girls' school.... He meets various pretty girls there and soon plans to give "educational guidance" to them....

Episode 1:
Download

Code:
No Pw

olem78

Dec 4, 2009
Toriko Hime: Hakudaku Mamire no Reijou (OVA)

Main Title: Toriko Hime: Hakudaku Mamire no Reijou
Genre:Idol Girls, School Girls, 18 Restricted, Nudity, Large Breasts, Erotic Game
Vintage: 28/01/2011 till ?

File Size: ~220 MB
Code:
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=696158

Episode 1:
Download

Code:
No Pw

olem78

Dec 4, 2009
Added Fukubiki! Triangle ~ Yoshiharu After ~ EP 2 ENG (OVA)
Fukubiki! Triangle ~ Yoshiharu After ~ (OVA)

Title: Fukubiki! Triangle ~ Yoshiharu After ~
Genre: 18 Restricted, Big Tits, School, House, Nudity, Sex
Age Rating: Adults Only !
Vintage: 30.04.2010 till 29.01.2011
Duration:29:45mins

File Format: .MKV | English Subbed | Censored | 704x396
File Size: ~193MB ~160MB
INFO:Miharu is Ushio-kuns girlfriend for some time now and is pretty open-minded about sex, but then an accident happens and she loses all memories and reverts back to her shy self. Can Ushio get back her memories? Or will Miharu's sister dominate him?
Code:
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=676841&gc=gc

Episode 1:
Download
Episode 2:
Download

Code:
No Pw

olem78

Dec 4, 2009
Added HHH Triple Ecchi ~ EP 2 ENG (OVA)
HHH Triple Ecchi 1 + 2 (OVA)

Main Title: Toripuru Ecchi
Title:HHH Triple Ecchi [HHH Shigure Hen, HHH Konami Hen]
Genre: Big tits, School
Date: 11/26/2010 till 28/01/2011

File Size: ~99mb ~103mb
INFO:Shigure Takashima is the school princess and is basically a perfect girl from any angle...on the outside. On the inside she enjoys masturbating after school in the empty classrooms, having wild fantasies on "what would happen if someone where to waltz in the room now". Little did she know, that someone was already in that room to begin with.
The guy in question is a freshmen called Kitakomatsu and didn't meant any harm and is perfectly fine with forgetting everything he saw... But Takashima-senpai didn't like that idea...

Episode 1:
Download
Episode 2:
Download

Code:
No Pw

olem78

Dec 4, 2009
Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake (OVA)

Main Title: Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake
Genre: Big tits, Nurse, Netorare, Bondage
Date: 11/19/2010 till ?
Run Time: 18:37
File Size: ~261 mb
INFO:Seiji is a permanent part-timer. He has been dating a girl, Ai, for two years and he is now thinking about marrying her. But one day, he has a traffic accident and breaks his leg and becomes hospitalized. Ai promises, with a smile, to visit him every day. But their relationship gradually changes after his hospitalization.
A real estate broker who hit Seiji. A guy at the same hospital room. A handsome doctor in charge of him. A co-worker at his shop. A nurse who is his ex-girlfriend. Various people cut in on Seiji and Ai's relationship. Will they be able to overcome it and keep their relationship?

Episode 1:
Download

Code:
No Pw

olem78

Dec 4, 2009
Added Kateikyoushi no Onee-san 2 The Animation EP 2 ENG
Kateikyoushi no Onee-san 2 The Animation: H no Hensachi Agechaimasu (OVA)

Title: Kateikyoushi no Onee-san 2 The Animation
Genre: Big tits, Oral, Group, Straight, Harem
Aired: 22.10.2010 till 28.01.2011

File Size: ~231mb ~232mb
INFO:Touya spends his summer vacation with 4 live-in home tutors. However, his lessons are not limited to book-learning...

Episode 1:
Download
Episode 2:
Download

Code:
No Pw

olem78

Dec 4, 2009
Sweet Home: H na Oneesan wa Suki Desu ka? (OVA)

Title: Sweet Home: H na Oneesan wa Suki Desu ka?
Genre: Big tits, Incesto, Harem, Erotic Game
Aired: 18/02/2011 till ?

File Size: ~110MB

Episode 1:
Download

Code:
No Pw

olem78

Dec 4, 2009
Added Hitou Meguri Kakure Yu EP 2 ENG(OVA)
Hitou Meguri Kakure Yu (OVA)

Title: Hitou Meguri Kakure Yu
Genre: 18 Restricted, Big Tits, Nudity, Sex, Netorare
Age Rating: Adults Only !
Vintage: 4/12/2010 till 25/02/2011

File Size: ~102MB ~106MB
INFO:Mikio returns to his hometown for the first time in half a year. The first thing he sees is the traditional Japanese onsen inn managed by Yukino Chitose, childhood friend and one-time lover.
Despite the passing of half a year, Chitose still possessed a girlish appearance. However, the traditional clothes that she wears brings out a mature and beautiful feel about her.
That night, upon conclusion of his business, he goes in search of Chitose. Hearing her voice, he follows it and comes to an outdoor bath. Peeking through a gap in the bamboo fence, he is stunned to see her with another man...

Episode 1:
Download
Episode 2:
Download

Code:
No Pw