Netorare manga with happy endings

KTZ

Nov 24, 2008
Are there any NTR manga series where the main protagonist has a happy ending with the girl, or at least gets his revenge on her? I know about When You Let Go My Hand by Takenoko Seijin, but I'm just wondering if there are any more out there.

As a side note, I'd like to find out why netorare has its fans. I've read a few of them and it often leaves me feeling unhappy for a long time, especially when the story ends so abruptly that you can't help but sympathize with the guy and wish the story could continue so he has a chance to get her back. I just finished reading Chunrouzan's Tomodachi and the last chapter crushed my soul. :(

Not trying to bash NTR here since we all have different interests, but I'm just curious as to why it appeals to some people.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
*looks through NTR folder*

Hm... happy endings huh? Well, there's not much, but here you go:

Mesunie Zuma Sacrifice: One of the stories has a happy ending... sort of?

[Utamaro] - Muramura Diary: This is a lighter story, married wife cheating on her husband with a younger man, but you never see the husband at all - so... not really a sad ending.

[Otsuka Kotora] - Deprives: Another cheating wife, light story, don't see the husband, and the ending is actually funny.

[Jin] - Educating a New Wife: Same as the above, cheating wife, light story. Seems to turn out good for the husband in the end (even is she is cheating on him)

[Hiroshi Itaba] The Same School (10 Nenbun Okasu ch.3-4): More cheating wives. This time it doesn't turn out good for the husband, but guess what? That guy's an asshole. Actually feel good for the guy she's cheating with for a change.

[Ichitaka] Oshiri de Aishite: Slutty girlfriend, she offers to let her boyfriend fuck her in the end so... happy ending?

[Todd Oyamada] Black And White Puppet: Childhood friends hook-up in the end.

And that's really all I can find out of 63 NTR manga (I'm still working on my collection)

Happy endings just aren't common, because the genre is supposed to make the reader feel bad. For me? I just think it's extremely hot. Easily my favorite fetish. Then again, my second favorite fetish is gang r***. So I might be a bit off-kilter.

Then again, I never understood why people get so.... FURIOUS about NTR. Like... it really brings out the rage in people.