Need Your Help

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jpoplive

Banned
Jul 8, 2008
I have been working on a new website. I will not state the website as it is against forum rules. I am trying to keep an updated listing of new mangas as they come out. It offers a full viewer and Direct downloads.

I do need some help. I am in need of some editors for this new site of main. The editor will upload new manga and post them on the blog. This will help to take the load off my back and give you a faster turn-around with posts. The way it will work is that whom ever I choose will have a test two weeks. This will help me to get to know you better and for you to understand how the site’s backends work. After the test run I will offer you the spot of site editor. This is NOT a paid job. I will give you a chance to run your ads in with mine. Allowing you to earn just as I do.

I do ask for you to be at least 18 years old and speak English.

If you would like to apply for the spot please send your emails to: Jpoplive@gmail.com