Need to know 2 hot ladies from DANDY-213

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Bagosarr

Aug 8, 2010
After I've seen this movie (DANDY-213), I would like to know the names of 2 ladies from the first scene and last scene. So that I can find some other movies of them.
The movie and cover picture can be found on this link.
[ http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1094093&highlight=DANDY-213#post1094093 ]
As I can't read the Japanese text, I don't know whether or not their names are mentioned in this info (below), and also on the cover design.

DANDY-213 「満員状態の路線バスで欲求不満の専業主婦に正面から股間と股間を擦りつけたら?」 VOL.3
発売日: 2010/11/18
収録時間: 230分
出演者: —-
監督: ペヤングマキ
シリーズ: 満員状態の路線バスで
メーカー: DANDY
レーベル: DANDY
ジャンル: 人妻 企画 デジモ
まだまだ女ざかりなのに夫に満足に相手をしてもらえない専業主婦にしかけるちょいワル第3弾。満員状態のバ スに乗り、見知らぬ男と密着すると「夫に 後ろめたい」と思いながらも感じ始めてしまう専業主婦。さらに正面から股間と股間を擦りつけると我慢の限界 を超え、興奮に耐えきれず理性は崩れ出し、甘え ながらの‘エロおねだり’をしてしまう…。
File Format:AVI
File Size:1.8GB

I hope, someone who can read Japanese text, can help me. Thanks!

manicuser

Sep 17, 2010
The text you copy-pasted doesn't say anything about the actresses, but some Japanese sites say that the 3rd girl is named Yui Igawa 井川ゆい and the 5th girl is Satsuki Kirioka 桐岡さつき . Didn't mention the others.