Need some help! how to use search page?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Mocxi

Jun 15, 2008
I don't have the hash for my file, so i try to use sharedb.info, but men, it's all japanese, how can i read it:wetland: can u make a guide please?

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Ok, let's explain this nice search engine.

There is three boxes where you can type some text in:

ハッシュ (hash) where you can search for a given hash
ファイル名 (file mei) where you can search for a given filename
ID where you can search for a given Share ID (lists all files shared by a particular username)

The line below let you select the delay since the file was added to the database, like less than 3 months ago or 1 year ago. I suggest to check the last button on the right, which means no time limit (it takes all files).

The link below let you toggle the search between Share and Winny.
You can also browse the database by category, but it's not so convenient as to search for a particular file.

ashish1t

Apr 10, 2007
clearing previous search queries

Help with one question:

Share automatically saves previous search queries. Is there an option / setting to disable this feature and can we manually clear the search history?

thanks
Ash

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
To manually clear query history, delete query.txt in your Share folder.

To disable the feature, you can set the read-only file attribute on query.txt in your Share folder. This will result in an annoying messagebox every time you enter a new query, but it doesn't cause any problems.