Need japanese people help please ...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

kolopbeso

Aug 23, 2008
I want a japanese people translate this sentences for me please ...

「アクメ自転車がイクッ!!」を超える公開羞恥露出の限界に挑む大人気企画 ラジコン式バイブ付きパンツを穿いて原宿表参道に初めてのアクメおつかいにイクッ!! 『快感調節機能付き』超大音量の爆音バイブが周囲の視線を女のアソコに向かわせる。街中で突然起こる我慢できないほどの快感に歩きながらも思わず絶頂!!

or maybe u have this vid or torrent ???

taper2

Jan 3, 2009
Here is the translation you requested

A famous project that challenges "Acm Bcycle Comes!!(Perhaps a title of previously released video)", the limit of public exposure. Wearing an underwear with an remote contorolable viblation kit in it, she comes out for shoppping for the first time and comes to extacy on Harajyuku main street. The viblation kit has the extacy adjustable device. The megavolume of the viblation catches people's eyes to her vagina. Working on the street with nearly unbearable sudden extacy, she comes unintentionally!!

Sounds funny....

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
More correctly, acme is the Greek word for "peak" or "pinnacle." The word has fallen out of common usage in the English language, but lives on in the public consciousness of modern Americans via the "Acme Company" in Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies cartoons.

Thus, you can appreciate how it is applied to the human sex act when you consider the linkage of synonyms:

pinnacle -~-~-> climax, and climax -~-~-> orgasm

Seems like a typical gairaigo story to me, but I'm not an etymologist.

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007
Well, sure, but a lot of words can be traced back to their Greek (or Latin) origins. That doesn't mean it's always useful to do so, since the exact usage and rhetoric of various words changes as they're adapted through different languages. Besides, the Japanese usage of akume is still from the French usage of acmé. If the Japanese vernacular wanted to refer to "peak" instead of "orgasm" (as per the Greek definition), they could've gone with piiku or any number of their own words.

The point is, while it's certainly easy for us to trace the synonyms in English, the actual usage is in Japanese which has nothing to do with English translations (Japanese do not translate their vernacular to English first to understand their meanings and etymology).

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
No, what I am saying is, the word is not Ancient Greek and Modern French alone: the word is Modern English, too, and found in many other modern tongues touched by Greek. It just isn't used anymore by Americans -- at least not since the 1960s onward. Sort of like the words "flippant" or "paragon," the words "licentious" or "debonair." If I asked most people what those words meant, I don't think they could answer. They might say, "I used to know at one time when I was a schoolchild," but I don't think many American adults would be able to define those words. Common words. English words. Like acme.

If you look on Wikipedia, you'll see something even I didn't know: apparently in the 1950s, the term "acme" was used as a catch-all to refer to American corporate enterprises, as they were the "acme" (or pinnacle) of entrepreneurship. So in other words, anyone alive today who was at least somewhat in touch with current affairs back in the 1950s would know what the word "acme" means. Pretty cool.

Besides, $20 says you're basing the French argument on WWWJDIC, the very same place I looked up アクメ months ago. (See attached picture for more details.) For the record, I don't dispute it but I also don't blindly accept it just 'cause JDIC says so either. The study of gairaigo can be very intricate, even insolvable, because of how much confluence there was from Portuguese, French, German, and American (English-speaking) sailors all in the same period of 100-150 years. The languages are so very, very similar in many ways and share so many common words that it can be difficult to say with certainty who gave Japan what. Words like pan we can guess were Portuguese simply because we have written Japanese records using the word prior to the arrival of the first non-Portuguese non-Dutch sailors. But words like coiffure can prove more difficult: was it the 19th-century French or the 20th-century Americans who introduced that term to Japan? And what about resume? Or recipe? A lot of words which are entrenched in English and French are hard to separate out etymologically when it comes to Japanese gairaigo.

I guess that's all I was trying to say.

kolopbeso

Aug 23, 2008
thank's a lot guys, istill don't understand what kind of this movie before watch it by my self, any other advice where i can get this movie guy's ???

buttobi

Mar 29, 2007
I don't know where "akume" is originated from but only guess it's from an old translation of a French medical book. Fluent as I am in Japanese, I must confess I didn't know the exact meaning of akume. I had thought it was a Japanese slang for a vagina.:shy:

An interesting thing is that the Japanese language doesn't have a word for orgasm, which may mean the ancient Japanese didn't have a notion of orgasm. 性的絶頂 seiteki zeccho or sexual peak is sometimes used for it but it's a compound word coined in modern times.

thank's a lot guys, istill don't understand what kind of this movie before watch it by my self, any other advice where i can get this movie guy's ???
You'd have to wait till someone would post the DVD rip.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I don't know of any ancient Japanese stories in which intercourse is so explicitly described as to include the characters' sextalk. :\ That would certainly be a fascinating resource for Japanese linguistic historians! For now, I'd just have to go with "maybe they have described coming with 行く since ancient times, and thus the act of 行く-ing would be 行くこと or 行くの?" Maybe. Possibly. Naaaaah. ^^;

Good point, buttobi!

buttobi

Mar 29, 2007
"Iku イク" is a conversational word for "(I'm) coming". There isn't even a proper Kanji for it. Probabaly "逝く" is more appropriate than "行く". 逝く has a meaning of "die", and some Japanese women shout "Shinu (I'm dying)!!" when they're having orgasm.:grassdance:

I'd have to add that 昇天 shouten or ascension is a literary word for orgasm. It's interesting orgasm is somehow connected with dying in Japanese.

Ceiling Cat

Oct 25, 2008
Actually, I remember having this English teacher in the 7th grade who was obsessed with Shakespeare and everything about the era he lived in. Anyways, she was telling us that back then, "to die" also meant to climax. Now, why she felt that a bunch of 13 year olds needed to know this, I cannot say...