Need help with identifying Studio

marcusbrutus

Feb 20, 2016
This scene (and other like it by the same studio) have these two girls picking on a schoolgirl in a bus by sandwiching her and a man together and into each other until the give in and end up kissing, etc. Does anybody know the title of the JAV or the actress's name or the studio's? I have only a short clip and I'd very much like to watch the rest of the scene. Thanks!

Caps:

http://imgspice.com/4b0t60vnukfa/vlcsnap-2016-07-11-16h28m33s250.png.html
http://imgspice.com/ptxxrx1uam9b/vlcsnap-2016-07-11-16h28m47s281.png.html
http://imgspice.com/6av5j73p4boy/vlcsnap-2016-07-11-16h30m30s812.png.html
http://imgspice.com/cpqfedxcstgw/vlcsnap-2016-07-11-16h31m06s656.png.html

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I'd like to know, too. Let me make the two best shots (Links #2 and #4 from above) better accessible:

Lesbian Molester Mystery-1.jpg

Lesbian Molester Mystery-2.jpg

Marcusbrutus, you are fairly new, and these are your only posts to date. Just keep in mind frequent bumping is frowned upon around here; I wait months before I renew my I.D. questions. The experts here are wonderful, and you can be assured they have likely seen your question; if they could help, they would. When you wait a while before your next bump, you might get some fresh blood too.

In the future, make the job of your potential helpers as easy as possible; instead of using picture hosting links, consider embedding the photos by clicking on the "Upload a File" button (underneath the text box). If you have the link to that clip you once downloaded, you should include that too, in an "Edit" to your first post.

Last edited:

marcusbrutus

Feb 20, 2016
I'm new here, yes, and I'll be keeping in mind all the points you've mentioned for all future posts. The clip I watched has, unfortunately, been taken down.
Thank you, jugulear. This site is indeed full of interesting information, and I'm having a very good time with it.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Do you still have the video on your computer? Or didn't you make these screenshots?

If you have the actual video, can you post it somewhere? It's always easier to identify the video than some pictures.

marcusbrutus

Feb 20, 2016
The screenshots are from an identification request I posted some 4 months ago on another website -- with no results. I cannot find the video anywhere, and I do not have it stored on my disk... I will keep looking.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
When Electromog's on the case, the outlook always becomes rosier.

I had run an image search for the last image, and got a dozen hits. At least I could supply a working video, I thought... but very, very strangely, all of the links didn't work. I tried again now, and the last link worked... but when I played the video, it magically switched to a different video.

Lesbian Molester Mystery-3.jpg

The logo provided a clue, and yet "Publicjpsex.com" also led to a non-functioning site (after changing to "Publicsexjapan.com"). Perhaps my geographic location prevented some links from working, and you might want to try, too.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I ran into that same video that changed to something else once you hit play.

Did some checking of the publicsexjapan site. Looks like there were several different versions of the site looking quite different, but I couldn't find the video because I neither knew around what time to search nor do the internet archives have all of the pages.

Do you remember what site you downloaded this video from and around what date?

marcusbrutus

Feb 20, 2016
The video I watched was some 35 mins long and on xvideos. I watched it in March '16 and it was taken down soon after. I remember well that there was no logo or mark anywhere on the video (no 'publicjpsex' or anything of the sort).
A friend of mine (who has no other info regarding its identity) shared with me a clip that is cut from the same video, and I have uploaded it to this address:

http://www.xvideos.com/video22670779/jap_schlgrl_kissed_on_bus

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Mandrake.jpg

I've heard of Mandrake, but this is the first time I'm learning about ANDREKI The Magician!

So this turned out to be...
A Registered Nurse Who Witnesses Tekoki, Fellatio and Sex is Brought to Arousal Vol.4 & What If It's So Crowded That Men and Women Who Don't Know Each Other Are 3cm Away From a Kiss and So Close Behind That Breath is Stifled? [DANDY-135]

Looks like it's the first two hours of this four hour saga that will be of interest, for me anyway... the second half of this 2009 four-hour movie tackles an unrelated topic, nurses in heat. (How illogical for these two unrelated storylines to be combined... on the surface, I'd be inclined to believe both halves were released separately, and this was a compilation sort of thing. But that's not the case.)

JavLibrary (whose 2.5 GB "Uploadable" package appears intact) has a cast list they probably got off Sougouwiki; I guess the bad girls in the clip are played by Yu Haruka and Yuki Sugimoto.

==============

So this thread is now groundbreaking for the privilege of Andreki, a stalwart seven-year-old Akiba-Online member, to have spoken up for the FIRST TIME! What's been holding your tongue all of this time, for Pete's sake? I hope you'll allow for us to hear from you more often from now on.

marcusbrutus

Feb 20, 2016
andreki, you good man, thank you! In my quest I did end up once on Dandy's website, but I didn't see enough to link them to this scene.

It is indeed quite odd that they paired those scenes with the nurse scenarios. The thumbnails look like they're from two entirely different movies.

It makes me happy to have found a community whose members are so welcoming. Thank you, jugulear and Electromog.