Need help Id this sexy teacher av - MILF

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
She is sexy! I have never heard of her.

Looks like her heyday was in the 2001-2003 period, too many of her works being compilation films, where she shared the spotlight with others. She appeared in juicy-sounding fare, such as "Beautiful woman doctor house call snake dragon trap of violence" (DRJ-023) and others that must be equally impossible to find.

View attachment 758157
Mio was lookin' good! (Click to enlarge.)

Perhaps one of her last starring roles was back in mid-2007, the lesbian vehicle DJNJ-01 with Hiyori Shiraishi. I wondered what schoolteacher film she has appeared in (that is, the origin of this clip), and a quick look came up with one, "Beautiful female teacher...Tied slave" (DD-029), from 2001. That was another movie, but look at how nice she appears:

attachment.php

You may not have been around the JAV scene for as long as the beautiful Mio Okazaki, Tuh86, given that you got your start at Akiba-Online four years ago... but that's a pretty impressive stretch! I also noticed that you have put in only two posts to date, this one being your second... but you received a "thanks" for your first post, and I wondered what nugget you may have offered among your very rare contributions to get that thanks.

Why, will you look at this! Your earlier post was also regarding trying to get to the bottom of a JAV question, and someone was intrigued enough with your puzzlement to have shown his gratitude to you. (The one thing I'm a little stumped over though, is how come you never offered a token of appreciation to the kind gentleman - a member now long gone - who took the trouble to help you?)

(But one good thing about you; at least you've taken the trouble to offer pictures with your questions.)

The kind gentleman who has taken the trouble to help you this time around, ShinnAsuka, has become like a human whirlwind, answering the call of so many people lost in the woods. He's really something. (How did he even know about the now-fairly obscure Mio Okazaki?)

ShinnAsuka, if you are reading, maybe you will answer a question of mine. What's going to happen when you tire of this temporary hobby and vanish into the night? Who will be unraveling the mysteries put forth by JAV fans then?