Need help finding group incest videos

DeSade

Jan 29, 2010
Group incest is probably my primary fetish. Regular incest isn't enough anymore. And when I say "group incest", I don't mean father/mother/daughter or son/mother/sister, which are common enough; I mean son/father/mother or son/mother/father/daughter. I like watching a son fuck his mother with his father (and the father has to be enjoying himself -- this is crucial!); if the daughter or son's wife/girlfriend joins in, even better.

Anyway, as you can imagine, I have trouble finding videos featuring my particular fetish. I've found a few, such as "Family Affairs", "Naked Family", "Ishikawa Family Orgy", "Swapping Family", "House of Kazu", and a couple others, but they're generally scarce. I have to look hard to find them. And I have looked! I've tried searching forums (such as this one) and torrent sites for all the obvious keywords ("family", "incest", "mother/mom", "father/dad", "son", "parent(s)", etc.); I've even tried looking on JAV DVD sites for relevant videos and then Googling the product number; but I still have trouble, especially since there are so many incest videos and it's difficult to tell which ones featuring my particular fetish unless it's obvious from the cover art or title.

So, given that a lot of people here are probably familiar with a lot of incest titles, I was hoping that maybe you guys could help me find some relevant videos. I would really appreciate it.

javhunter

Out in the wild...hunting
Mar 6, 2009
Hahaha monsieur DeSade! I remember that film! can't forget his tongue action LOL!

bakelo

Feb 6, 2010
ow cmon.. i like it too...
but i much prefer daughters/father or whole family royale rumble..
got nuff with sons/mother....

ssteve

Oct 30, 2008
I also enjoy family mother daughter son Taboo do one video hard to find any more

DeSade

Jan 29, 2010
It's nice meet people with common interests.

If anyone finds anything, please let me know.