Need help finding an actress by description

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

davidsc

Feb 26, 2011
I'm sure this is an impossible task, but, there was an actress I had a few movies from on R18 before they went down, and I can't remember her name or the codes or the label. The videos were from the pre-high def era, so, could be anywhere from early 2000s or 90s, or 80s? She was probably in her 40s. Her skin color was a little more tan than white. The picture quality in the videos was not great, definitely not HD.

She was slender with big boobs that hung kind of low, and she had an overbite, prominent upper teeth. She was cute, but, not especially gorgeous. She had done a few 3P/4P/gangbang movies, in one cover picture she might have worn a sweater?

On another cover picture, she was topless and she had large brown nipples, and she was smiling.

Ugh, it's driving me crazy. I'm sure this describes a ton of actresses and movies, sorry, but any help is appreciated.

Last edited:

davidsc

Feb 26, 2011
https://www.javlibrary.com/en/

just gonna point you here if they are censored video, tho any related/similar body types, videos, plots...?
Thanks, I've searched there in mature women, big tits, gangbang...but, naturally, there were thousands. lol

I don't know if there were plots, she was just the plaything for the guys, one vid was shot in a hotel, and she may have been in a kimono on a cover of one.

Yeah, this is hopeless, that describes so many videos...lol

worpan001

Aug 31, 2008
lol dont they called that white whale, those years really dont help but any similar faces/body types/studios? R18 do have some videos that dmm dont

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
So compared to Ayumi Shinoda...

More brown?
More overbite/prominent teeth? More like Kurea Hasumi?
Larger breasts and/or nipples?
More skinny?
Seemingly older (compared to her recent work)?

If you're looking much before 2001, you're probably entertaining VHS captures and codes that probably don't match XXX(X)-##(#) format. Does that seem likely?

Reactions: davidsc

davidsc

Feb 26, 2011
She's got brown hair, and she's from an era prior to those who've been named in this thread. I'll scroll through the VHS thread, thanks.

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
Might just be easier to find it in those free video sites like xhamster, spankbang... or google's image search
I agree, I would suggest the same, might have more chances finding them in xhamster, spankbang or xvideos randomy, Its definitely tedious but I bet that's going to work........I have had luck, not all but a fair share for sure in finding videos/actresses that I remembered watching long time back that I loved before I got jolted in JAV. I hope you find them, I know that feeling you have right now, Good luck.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Also recommend the forums at scanlover.com, especially if you can supply an image. The community there is phenomenal at identifying movies and actresses.