done Need help brothers

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
Based on a Google Image search (you really should try it next time), that's Nana Asakawa (浅川梨奈) of the idol group SuperGirls since 2014.

Not exactly a gravure idol, so no videos. Unless you go for this sort of stuff...
Green jacket up front at the start.

Reactions: granatnik

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
@fwildly How is Supaga doing with summer singles? Are they still made, you know, in places with yellow terrain?

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
@fwildly How is Supaga doing with summer singles? Are they still made, you know, in places with yellow terrain?
Err...I dunno. Not really a fan of Supaga. Too many idol groups to follow. As it is, I lost interest in most of them after the H!O tracker went down and they were my regular source for material.

Other trackers might have taken up the slack, but I just can't be bothered anymore. H!O was one helluva fun community for idol fans.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
As it is, I lost interest in most of them after the H!O tracker went down and they were my regular source for material.

Other trackers might have taken up the slack, but I just can't be bothered anymore. H!O was one helluva fun community for idol fans.

But-but A!O is exactly the same tracker, just under different domain and blue, not green...

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Eh? There are subtitled torrents of Nogizaka's TV show on A!O? Where?
Well, there are none, unless you count infrequent closed captions, but trackers don't translate - so either there are no subbers at all, or they don't want to share here. A!O might be the same as H!O in that regard - not everyone allowed for their subs to appear here. And except for JPS there are no other serious trackers, so...

The best solution is to learn... I regret now not doing this. So many years of immersion in Japanese and whaaat, I look dumb now.