Nee, Chanto, Shiyou Yo! 姉、ちゃんとしようよっ! 総集編 ~Special Edition~

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Unnoticed from the mass releases of this month and the next week with the delayed ones there has been as special release of Nee, Chanto, Shiyou Yo! by White Bear dated 07-04-2008, which atm is to be seen in the internet. It´s a 120 mins compilation of all 5 episodes, so it´s nothing really new (except they made one or more extra scenes...) and only of interest for real fans as I assume.

Title: :chinesenewyearm: Nee, Chanto, Shiyou Yo! soushuuhen ~Special Edition~ - 姉、ちゃんとしようよっ! 総集編 ~Special Edition~

...and to show you that there are releases we don´t even notice here are two covers, the 1st is a Strawberry Jam release dt. 06-27-2008 with at least St.Michael School as contents, but I don´t know the 3rd video as the Strawberry Jam releases always have 3 videos on one DVD. The 2nd is a release dt. 12-14-2007 by White Bear, a 60 mins. compilation. Think about it...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I wrote "except they made...", I haven´t even finished my dl and you are asking for an / the extra scene. I don´t even know if there is any, but as seen from BB >Restored< there can be one, but mustn´t.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
took a short overview now, didn´t see any extra scene on first sight.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
how about st michael and sacrilige, any extra scenes ?
are the covers a remake or compilation, the artwork seems got better ?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
how about st michael and sacrilige, any extra scenes ?
are the covers a remake or compilation, the artwork seems got better ?

Yesterday I was searching something in DMM when I ran into all the new September releases and that way I found these covers too I did not see anywhere before. So I only have the covers atm, but when you move your mouse to the covers you can see the title too as I found it better to use this method now instead of only giving numbers to covers, so everyone can use the given information better as the Kanji title now is to be seen too. I have covers and am looking for files, but have not found anything concrete yet.

reg. Strawberry Jam there have been some releases already, either episodes of known titles in all three videos as for ex. Kokudo Oh - The Black Eye King 黒瞳皇, or two known ones and the third is an unknown or rare old one, that´s why it´s interesting to me too. But all is censored although we have the uncensored versions already, as these are releases for the Japanese market only. But they are very hard to be found in the net at all.

Extra scenes you won´t get from these old ones, no team which made these videos will still exist, and Strawberry Jam is a low price series with absolutely no extras, they just re-release videos from companies which went bankrupt or simply died.

Sacrilege: found both files, there is nothing new like an extra scene included, it is just a two episodes DVD as a re-release.