Natural big boobs smashed against glass table!

squishtits

Dec 25, 2009
Hey i wonder if anyone of you knows videos where girls with big natural boobs are smashing their boobs against a glass table so they become really flat.

I know a few titles where this happens but those kind of scenes are really rare.

IF you also have this kind of fetish then let me know, i ll tell you the title of some videos where this scenes occur.

Thanks for helping me out!

squishtits

Dec 25, 2009
Yes, good find! But i prefer them on glass table where the camera is under the glass table. But this is an excellent find nonetheless!! THanks!1

You can also tell me movie titles where such scenes occur like ONED-482 wiht rin aoki!

wotakaskus

Jun 9, 2013
Yes, good find! But i prefer them on glass table where the camera is under the glass table. But this is an excellent find nonetheless!! THanks!1

You can also tell me movie titles where such scenes occur like ONED-482 wiht rin aoki!

i'm sorry because i didn't know to much about the JAV movie titles

i prefer to watch it online ,than buy a DVD's

squishtits

Dec 25, 2009

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
Excellent find! Exactly this. I wish her tits would be a bit bigger but nice tits nevertheless :D.

Yeah Kirara body is ridicules amazing. I sometimes think that her breast aren't really a g-cup. their pretty big but they seem somewhat smaller that Sora Aoi, Haruka Sanada and Hikari Hino who all have G-cups as well. Still i her breast have a nice shape to them. They also look super soft. Kirara body in general looks to have super smooth and soft skin. And unlike many other busty jav idols she has a nice big ass. Hikari Hino is another Busty idol with a nice rack and can.

Attachments

• kirara-asuka-4.jpg
    kirara-asuka-4.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 102
  • sora-aoi-8.jpg
    sora-aoi-8.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 100
  • haruka-sanada-2.jpg
    haruka-sanada-2.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 152
  • hikari-hino-7.jpg
    hikari-hino-7.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 142

squishtits

Dec 25, 2009
Those cupsizes that are advertised in av movies make no sense a lot of the times. I ve seen some movies were the actress had a bigger cupsize (on paper) than hitomi tanaka while her tits arent even half the size.

She still is nice though :D. If you find more stuff by accident then let me know :).

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
Those cupsizes that are advertised in av movies make no sense a lot of the times. I ve seen some movies were the actress had a bigger cupsize (on paper) than hitomi tanaka while her tits arent even half the size.

She still is nice though :D. If you find more stuff by accident then let me know :).

I know what you mean. another case is Rio Hamasaki, she is either advertised as an E or F cup but they appeared bigger than or around the same size as Sora Aoi, Haruka Sanada and Hikari Hino G-Cups. i personally think that she closer to to an H-cup like Yuma Asami or Aimi Yoshikawa.

rio-hamasaki-6.jpg yuma-asami-5.jpg

Verginello

Jan 23, 2011
Wow I like too this kind of fetish!
Have you ever notice also movies with glass mirror where the girl start a deep kiss ... erotic 100%.
Later I'll try to post some pics.