Natural actress (no plastic face, boobs,etc)

vergil7

Sep 3, 2013
i hate plastic face, boobs,etc..i dont mind small boob as long she has pretty face and big ass..i do love big boobs + pretty face..but hard to find this day... my fav actress was kokoro maki, marie kimura..i hate overweight or underweight actress too...natsuko mishima is pretty but a little overweight..maybe loss like 5-7kg she will be super hot

here we share video of natural actress only. start with me.. NNPJ 251

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
"Hate" is a strong word. Beauty, attractiveness and sexiness are of course all objective. You seem to have a very narrow window for what you like. And you hate everything outside of it?

Opening posters should always post examples of what they want to discuss. You only offer strong opinions which will alienate anyone that doesn't share your standards and not even the DVD cover or screenshots of the actress you chose to spotlight but only a DVD code. Unformatted at that.

EDIT: Wow I fell for it. Shame on me! You've been "starting" these plastic surgery crusade posts here and there already. We get it!

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
If you are still unaware, the entire JAV industry is one that are built on things, for a lack of a better word, manufactured.

The girls are not who they claimed they are on screen, the sex is scripted, most of the creampies are faked and sometime there isn't any penetation involved. Everything's bullshit really. Plastic surgery is the just tip of the iceberg.

Last edited:

vergil7

Sep 3, 2013
plastic is the titanic....unless u like gay jav..women is the main point of watching jav....fake women? heck no
If you are still unaware, the entire JAV industry is one that are built on things, for a lack of a better word, manufactured.

The girls are not who they claimed they are on screen, the sex is scripted, most of the creampies are faked and sometime there isn't any penetation involved. Everything's bullshit really. Plastic surgery is the just tip of the iceberg.

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
plastic is the titanic....unless u like gay jav..women is the main point of watching jav....fake women? heck no

What is a few more drops of fake in an ocean of lies ?

Regarding the women, I'm sure that they don't come from the best mix of genes and background. Why else are they in the industry in the first place ? Take away the enhancements and you are just left with a small pool without much variety.

Ausmunin

Jun 21, 2017
Although I am a big boob fan, there is one actress I cannot get enough of. That is Sora Shiina. She has small boobs but usually perfectly trimmed pubic hair. Very nice.

avop00309jp-3.jpg avop00349jp-13.jpg miae00108pl.jpg 41hmpd010051pl.jpg hnd00431pl.jpg

Reactions: TGWM